Skip to content

Attention All WebMD Community Members:

These message boards are closed to posting. Please head on over to our new WebMD Message Boards to check out and participate in the great conversations taking place:

Your new WebMD Message Boards are now open!

Making the move is as easy as 1-2-3.

1. Head over to this page:

2. Choose the tag from the drop-down menu that clicks most with you (and add it to any posts you create so others can easily find and sort through posts)

3. Start posting

Have questions? Email us anytime at

triggs...about my "Fishie"
    shanastash posted:
    today is "My Fishie Day", the day that i was due with my first baby that i lost. today marks the 3rd year without my little fishie. i had a decent day. just a few tears. a tad bit less than the year before.
    when i was crying when i woke up this morning, i thought of you ladies! and how COMPLETELY LOST i would STILL be without you. you all truly lifted me up on the days that i needed someone to understand what i was going through, the most. my husband still doesn't quite understand and i truly adore all of your friendships!
    Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!
    teacherbeck responded:
    (((((hugs))))) Shana!
    Becky(32) DH(39); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent
    ANGEL ^DS Jackson Aug 6, 2009^
    dd1 Juliet 2yrs
    dd2 Josephine (baby)
    prayforamiracle responded:
    Thinking of you. Hugs...
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (32) / TTC#1 since 2005 / one angel 2.8.10 /

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
    I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    21 of 32 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.