Skip to content
triggs...about my "Fishie"
shanastash posted:
today is "My Fishie Day", the day that i was due with my first baby that i lost. today marks the 3rd year without my little fishie. i had a decent day. just a few tears. a tad bit less than the year before.
when i was crying when i woke up this morning, i thought of you ladies! and how COMPLETELY LOST i would STILL be without you. you all truly lifted me up on the days that i needed someone to understand what i was going through, the most. my husband still doesn't quite understand and i truly adore all of your friendships!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

teacherbeck responded:
(((((hugs))))) Shana!
Becky(32) DH(39); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent
ANGEL ^DS Jackson Aug 6, 2009^
dd1 Juliet 2yrs
dd2 Josephine (baby)

prayforamiracle responded:
Thinking of you. Hugs...
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

i lost my baby in april at twelve weeks; it was a missed miscarriage-they gave me cytotec. i had severe pain about 10 hours after the cytotec and afte...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.