Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
triggs...about my "Fishie"
shanastash posted:
today is "My Fishie Day", the day that i was due with my first baby that i lost. today marks the 3rd year without my little fishie. i had a decent day. just a few tears. a tad bit less than the year before.
when i was crying when i woke up this morning, i thought of you ladies! and how COMPLETELY LOST i would STILL be without you. you all truly lifted me up on the days that i needed someone to understand what i was going through, the most. my husband still doesn't quite understand and i truly adore all of your friendships!
Shana-29, Darrin-31, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR and FV Leiden. BFP 3.12.10 DD 11.16.10 Rx: Lovenox 40 mg (when pg), baby asprin, 1000 mcg folic acid... and PRAYERS!

TeacherBeck responded:
(((((hugs))))) Shana!
Becky(32) DH(39); 1 furbaby: Clark Kent
ANGEL ^DS Jackson Aug 6, 2009^
dd1 Juliet 2yrs
dd2 Josephine (baby)

prayforamiracle responded:
Thinking of you. Hugs...
Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

Spotlight: Member Stories

i lost my baby in april at twelve weeks; it was a missed miscarriage-they gave me cytotec. i had severe pain about 10 hours after the cytotec and afte...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful