Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Katie
babyj1017 posted:
Hugs to you Momma. I didn't want to bog down Shana's post, but I wanted to reach out to you. You've definitely seemed discouraged lately. My hope is that, very soon, you will be coming here to announce your awesome news and update us as your little bean grows. Because, though it may be painful that it's not me giving updates, it gives me hope to see someone else, especially from this group, go on to have a successful pregnancy. It validates all the struggles and sacrifices we make.

I always read your signature on your posts to remind myself that there is always hope. DH and I watched that movie the other day and I got all weepy at that line in the movie, thinking of you and all of us and what we face daily. DH was like, what the heck are you crying about??? lol!

I have hope for you, even if you're not feeling hopeful for yourself. I pray that your days get easier. Hugs!
Jenny (31), DH (34), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

vybe77 responded:
Amen to that sister Jenny
Katie, I truly hope you feel better soon and I hope we all can get back to normal around here..
I know what it is..we forgot the Monday updates this week...that must be it lol...
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena responded:
You really don't have to be nice to me because I don't really deserve it, but i appreciate your words. I suppose I see other women's pregnancies different...not as hope for me, but a reminder that miracles only happen to other people. Miracles SHOULD happen. But after 5 months of giving the same damned update, my pessimism is growing there's really nothing I can do about it. I'm going to refrain from posting (but not reading) for a few weeks until I can find another outlet for my frustrations...the last thing I want is to bring others down with me.
I'm sorry if my words offended anyone.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
..but you see Katie that's just it..although the comment caused a little bit of hurt (where Shana is concerned) this is also a place to come and vent when you need it...I so completely understand the growing pessimism over not having conceived yet...I've been here for about 2 1/2 years now and when I first got here I just thought I was pregnant and so I was on that board but then I had my 1st loss and I found these women here...since then I've been through my 3 consecutive losses and all Chris and I wanted to do was have one more and we took this decision in 2010!
So this is the third year that starts where we are still w/o that other baby and we sometimes wonder if it ever will be..I've seen women on here who have been at it longer, some get here and leave the very same month but this board is about just being there for one another after being through a loss..if you need to vent then by all means, do and we will be there for you too..
I just strongly caution us all to TRIGGS out our posts about possible pregnancy topics so that other who wish not to read them are warned..
I personally know though that if I do become pregnant again I will def. be updating here with my ladies..I've grown so fond of them and over on the PAL board the feeling just isn't the same (personally) and I just couldn't imagine letting this board know how I'm feeling...
Just sayin',,,
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katie,it is very frustrating to ttc for so long and seeing other women get pregnant so fast but don't give up. We have been trying for 4 yrs to have another child and soon it's going to be one year since my second m/c but I am still hoping that one day I'll get a BFP again.I keep praying and hoping. You are young so don't give up.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Kerry (34) DH (38) and I are TTC again after an ectopic pregnancy which was diagnosed in February. I had a miscarriage 7 years ago, when I was...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.