Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 03/25
ani05 posted:
Good Morning Ladies! Hope you are doing well.

My update: CD # 18,I'm in the 2ww.I ovulated last thursday so keeping my fingers crossed.I'm not too hopeful but we'll see I guess. If I do get a BFP this time it would be around the same time as my last pregnancy and that would be very scary for me.
Have a great week ladies!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 responded:
Good Morning!

Ani - fingers are crossed for you. Hope the 2ww goes buy quickly for you.

My update - CD #13. Got a high fertility indicator on my OPKs yesterday and this morning. Still waiting on the "peak fertility" indicator. I will test again this evening. We've gotten a lot of good BDing in, so I'm feeling optimistic and hopeful for this cycle. We shall see.
Jenny (32), DH (35), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

vybe77 replied to babyj1017's response:
Hello all

I hope the weekend was good for everyone..here's to another week!
Ani- Here's hoping that you got lucky and that your 2ww will zoom by..remember if you do get a BFP we're all going to be here to help you get through it ((hugs)) xo
Jenny- Fingers crossed that the OPKs will work wonders for you and that you'll get your BFP on the very 1st try!! (happened for me)
My update: CD9 today and I'm pretty sure we aren't trying this month..a lot of stuff is coming up for us (Easter weekend plus a huge family meeting on Chris's side) so we will be busy with other things but who knows right..I've gotten preggo while not trying before so we will see...
Beyond that I think I was mis-counting my cycles...I always thought day 1 of a cycle was the 1st day of spotting but I found out from various sites (and I confirmed with my OB) that the 1st day of a cycle is the 1st day you have to use either a liner or a tampon..the spotting that appears prior to this apparently is just that, spotting...
So all this time I was not counting my cycles right
O.O
Sigh why does it have to be so complicated?
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
Jenny: Hopefully this is your cycle and you'll get a BFP.

Vicky: Maybe "not trying" is going to work for you.It's so hard to BD every day or every other day when you have so much going on.
My parents are coming to visit us on saturday and they will stay one month,so I am thinking we won't be BD-ing as much as we want to but what can you do.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH(40) and I (39) have been TTC since our wedding (6/06). I had a ruptured appendix in 04 left adhesions. Had them and rt tube removed in 08. Did i...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.