Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 4/1
babyj1017 posted:
Where my girls at??? lol This board board has been quiet lately. Happy first day of April, and more importantly HAPPY OPENING DAY! I'm so jealous of DH... He's going to the game today.

My update: CD #20, 5 DPO. Got a solid smiley on my OPK on Wednesday last week on CD 15, a couple days later than I thought I would. Got some (hopefully) well-timed BDing in based off the OPKs. So, time will tell.

Hope you all are doing well. Have a fantastic week!
Jenny (32), DH (35), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

ani05 responded:
Jenny: Keeping my fingers crossed for you.We need some great news.

My update:CD # 25,no signs at all.I don't have a lot of hope for this cycle either.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Hi ladies I hope everyone had a great Easter weekend!!

Ani- Let's hope that no signs is a good sign..we all know it's happened before so chin up, fingers crossed and we keep the faith 'til the red lady sings (ha)! xo
Jenny- Fingers crossed that you got some good BD in around that solid smiley xo
Baby dust to us all...
...especially for me ladies...
My update: I'm currently on CD16 and I'm feeling the impending O coming...slight ovarian cramps started last night, CM is super clear and stretchy today...we've BD on CDs 14 & 15 so far and I am hoping for a repeat tonight..with the work week starting tomorrow I know we'll likely be too tired in the next few days so I def. want tonight in there...sorry TMI (lol)..
Send me some dust ladies
Hope everyone has a good start to the week
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Well Chris and I did get our BD on last night unfortunately I think we were bitten by the depletion God because Chris says he had a hard time getting to the finish line (if you ladies understand)..I think I now understand why OBs tell us to do every other day.. we've been BD for the past 3 days in a row
...so IDK what last night means in the terms of TTC and I cannot even be sure when O was/will be because I don't use OPKs (a big part of me wants to break down and buy the digitals next cycle) and the ovarian cramps have stopped.. ..nothing since waking this morning...I know from using OPKs in the past that when I was using them I was consistently getting my positives later in my cycle, later than my cramps were telling me..so I assumed that I was indeed a late ovulator (is that even a word?)...
Can you tell I'm stressing over this now?
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

hgreenwood7058 replied to vybe77's response:
It is common for some to ovulate later so long as your luteal phase stays consistent. I always ovulate late (have never had a O earlier than CD 21). But from all the research I did while ttc that piece isnt so much the issue but if the time between O and AF is not consistent you may have a luteal phase defect (this can be fixed). But its definately good to know if you ovulate later than the "average". I am not actively ttc and won't be for prob 6 months or so but I am a grad lurking. And I am currently off birth control (not that it matters right now because I have the "drive" of an 85 year old. Hoping the removal of the bc will help that). I have still not had a cycle though since it was removed back on march 12 which brings me to a CD170. Hoping to see a whole lot of BFP's over here so i can follow you lovely ladies through the process.
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

shanastash replied to vybe77's response:
  • ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

(baby dust to all!!!) and of course...

~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~ ~oOo~

(spermies finding eggs!)
    Shana-30, Darrin-32, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR
  •  
    vybe77 replied to shanastash's response:
    Hi Shana, how are you feeling? Hope all is well with you xo..
    Heather- So good to see you here!
    Quick update: Yesterday morning (CD19) while going to the bathroom (after waking) I noticed some pink spotting, saw it just this one time during the morning..after lunch I again noticed some, both times just on paper...sometime after dinner I noticed ewcm...
    The day prior (CD18) I felt crampy on and off, thought it was O day...after yesterday I'm not so sure..again I do not use anything to pinpoint ovulation...
    We BD yesterday to be safe..
    I spent all day online researching O spotting and when it occurs and what it means in terms of fertility sign and when to BD...most sites agree that the spotting itself is a great fertility sign, preceeding ovulation or happening during and that BD is encouraged on the day it is seen and in the days afterwards... of course if BD occurred in the days prior to this spotting that could also help out..when combined with the ewcm most sites say it is a prefect recipe for baby making!!
    Ladies feel free to comment or leave opinions on the subject..
    To say the least I have re-newed hope for this cycle because after our seemingly failed attempt from day 16 (read past post) we didn't BD on days 17 or 18 and so I thought we were done for the cycle until I saw that spotting!!
    Now to try and not get excited for nothing... ;p

Here are just two of the many, many articles I read concerning ovulation spotting/bleeding..

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml

http://www.conceiveeasy.com/get-pregnant/ovulation-bleeding/
    Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

prayforamiracle responded:
    Jenny: Sending lots of good luck vibes your way!

Ani: Sending lots of good luck vibes, hoping for the best!

V: Sounds like you covered all your bases!! I'm hoping so! I'm sure you probably don't want to do it because it is a hassle, but taking your waking temp would be a sure fire way to confirm ovulation.

Heather: Hey girl!!! How have you been doing? I'm excited to hear you will be back before long. I hope next time will be much easier. Hugs...

Shana-I still love that! So cute!

My update: Waiting to ovulate-Cycle Day # 15.
    Prayforamiracle-Me(37)Dh(44)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

babyj1017 replied to vybe77's response:
    Shana - hope all is well with you! Thanks for checking in

Vybe - crossing my fingers for you. I've never had o spotting or implantation bleeding,so hopefully it's a good sign for you.

As for me... I'm feeling less than hopeful for this cycle despite what I thought was well-timed BDing. I'm 5 days out from starting my period. Took an early response test this morning, BFN. The 4 times I've been pregnant, I've gotten a positive at this point. I suppose there is still a chance for this cycle, but I'm feeling pretty down in the dumps today. I've never had trouble conceiving, just with keeping the pregnancy. Now it seems I'm going to have trouble with both. To add insult to injury, I have pg symptoms... tender breasts, occassional nausea, pressure. Thing is, I had them last month, too. Obviously it's all in my head.

Getting pregnant really shouldn't be this hard.

babyj1017 replied to babyj1017's response:
    Forgot to mention... my due date from my second micarriage is the 24th of this month. So, I'm sure that's not helping my optimism (or lack thereof). I never imagined I'd get to this point without at least having another pregnancy under my belt.

vybe77 replied to babyj1017's response:
    Jenny I know all too well how you're feeling...I sometimes catch myself "remembering" that had I not m/c last Hallowe'en I'd be 29.4 weeks along right now...sometimes I "remember" that had I not m/c the child prior to this I would have delivered him/her in October 2012...everyone of my pregnancies could not have happened if the one prior hadn't failed so all three of my most recent losses weigh heavily together for me...I simply try not to dwell there too much because I never did get a reason for why I lost these three babies and so if I was to ever become pregnant again I would be simply nuts with worry...
    Getting pregnant and staying pregnant shouldn't be this difficult you're so right...I've never been able to have a pregnancy where I didn't worry about the outcome because I've been prone to m/c since an early age but they still have never been able to find a reason..
    I'm with you girl, I understand how you feel...(((hugs)))
    As for the FRER I would think that maybe it could still be too early..as we've often heard before it ain't over 'til the red witch shows herself (ha)
    Fingers crossed
    Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
    I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.