Skip to content
prayers..
l8dsheena posted:
I hope everyone here is doing well. I wanted to come here because a dear friend of mine who helped me through my mc this past year is going through one herself right now. It's not the same gal from book club. This poor lady's husband almost left her about 6 months ago, and she has been trying to keep her 3 boys adjusted through it all. She's such a sweet, selfless person, and she doesn't deserve this at all...we keep telling eachother that this year will be better for both of us, but it looks like we're in for another rough ride.
Please, please pray for her emotional and spiritual strength. I am appealing to all of you because you know...
Thank you everyone <3
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 responded:
Will be thinking of her and adding her to my prayers...good thoughts sent out to the both of you xo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

shanastash responded:
prayers...
Shana-30, Darrin-32, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21 and my husband is 25.We've been TTC since march of 2010.We've experienced 2 losses.Our first was our son caine born still at 21wks ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.