Skip to content
Michelle
vybe77 posted:
Ladies, I was browsing PAL and I came across a thread from Michelle!! I was so happy to hear from her..some of you will remember her TTC story ending with three consecutive losses in the first trimester...
I asked her permission to share her new thread with you ladies and she has yet to answer still but I thought she could use some of our thoughts and prayers...hop on over to the PAL board and check it out!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 responded:
Ok I've been given the green light to tell you what Michelle's thread is about...she wanted me to apologize to all of you on her behalf for being absent for so long but I told her as long as she is well that is all that matters..she can be found on the PAL board..
and her news is that she will be 16 weeks along tomorrow!! She of course is very nervous so this is why I was thinking we could send her our best wishes..
So happy for her!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks so much Vicky. I am so excited for her and I will be keeping her in my prayers.Sending Michelle lots of best wishes and H&H 9 months.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 replied to ani05's response:
That is awesome news!! Congrats to Michelle!!
Jenny (32), DH (35), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

michelle063007 responded:
Hi everyone
I was just lurking over here to see how everyone was and I saw this post and just wanted to thank you for your kind thoughts. It really means a lot to me! So far everything is going well...17w3d today. Still terrified all the time...worried that something is going to happen but Im trying to jsut have positive thoughts. This is the furthest we have ever made it so I'm hoping this is our rainbow baby! Good luck to everyone here...hope to see you over on the PAL board soon! Baby dust to all.
Me (29), DH (35), TTC since 7/10, BFP 6/5/11, m/c 6/25/11, BFP 8/27/11, m/c 9/8/11, BFP 2/7/12, m/c 3/30/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Allison (30) DH (32) / TTC#1 since 2005 / one angel 2.8.10 / https://allisons-adventure.blogspot.com

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.