Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 4/8
vybe77 posted:
Another Monday and already a week into the month!! Where is the time going?!!
Hope all the ladies had a great weekend..mine was good, a little bit of shopping, some cleaning (of course) and lots of family time
My update: I am def. in the 2WW...I'm still confused though as to when I actually ovulated...at first I thought on day 18 but then with the spotting from day 19 it threw things into confusion..online info about ovulation spotting can be iffy with half the sites saying it happens prior to ovulation and the other half saying it happens because of ovulation...so we kept BD and yesterday my right ovary was tender so IDK..I had pinned (on FF) day 18 as O then changed it to day 19 and now I've just taken it completely off..I just know after yesterday's pains that I am now officially in the 2WW..we BD on days 14, 15, 16, 19, 22
For someone who wasn't supposed to be trying this month it sure feels like trying to me! Ha!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 responded:
Oh, CD23 today
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
Vicky: Good Luck this month.I really hope that you'll get a BFP.I'll keep you in my prayers.Oh,and I spot the day before I ovulate,usually.Once I spotted during.

My update: CD # 3,just hoping that we'll get a BFP this cycle.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

babyj1017 replied to ani05's response:
Vicky: I've got my fingers crossed for you, girl!!! And I wanted to thank you for your kind words and support the other day. I was having a really crummy day! Anyway, I really, really hope you get a BFP, your BD dates look promising!

Ani: good luck with this new cycle. I hope it goes by quickly and your get your BFP.

My update (POSS TRIGGS!): CD#27. Took a FRER Saturday morning and got what *might* be a BFP. It was very, very faint. In fact, I missed it the first time I looked at it. Was about to put the test away and caught a glimpse of what could be a line. Showed in the three minute window and it seemed pink to me, but it could be wishful thinking.

I will re-test tomorrow morning. AF is due on Wednesday.
Jenny (32), DH (35), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

vybe77 replied to babyj1017's response:
OMG Jenny you see!! I just had this feeling this weekend that we were about to get this kind of news from someone...and I just knew that you still had that chance because 5 days out from the start of af is sometimes too early to test...
It feels like a BFP train starting here..1st Shana, then I found Michelle on PAL and now possible others in the next few weeks!! EEK!!
Ok I am beyond happy right now..
Fingers crossed this kind of positive news spreads to all of us xo
Ani- Baby dust to you this cycle xo
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to babyj1017's response:
I knew that if I left the negativity would leave too I hope this one sticks

I've been doing a lot of soul-searching lately...I've been wanting to take more than I've given to this lovely group of ladies, and I'm ashamed to admit it. I promised myself that I would't come back until I could GIVE more. 2 BFP's in the last few weeks...that's amazing after 5 months of nothing. Although the odds are not in my favor that the next one will be me, each of you deserve to have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

GL Ani...it looks like you're ahead of me in your cycle this time:-) I'm rooting for you..

Vicky, GL...I love how you're so positive all the time...TEACH ME, lol

my update...I'm on CD# 31, BFN. I'm not sure when I ovulated...my calendar says the 22nd of March, my tests say the 26th. So it might be a couple days til AF shows. I wish my cycle would regulate itself, DH is trying to hold off on BD for at least 5 days before we need to, because he doesn't have a lot of good men working for him...and I know its better to BD the day before you ovulate, so the sperm can figure out which way to go...this timing thing is so frustrating. DH has been on clomid for about a month now, 50mg every other day. Maybe in the next couple of months? maybe???
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katie, I'm really happy to see you here updating, I was thinking of you yesterday and I was wondering when you would come back.. the first thing obviously is (((hugs))) girl..please don't feel like that comment to Shana's thread has completely changed things for you around here because that is not true...we all have bad days and we all have worse days than that even..we all get it and understand that you chose to discharge your frustrations here with us and that fine it's just that it kinda shocked us to see someone write those things because even though this is a trying to conceive thread we've all become close enough in the last few years that we share everything..so it's more than ok for you to come here and voice out those frustrations...
Second thing is I can't teach how to be more positive because I'm frankly not a very positive person to begin with..it seems that way because I try not to let my bad moods come with me here..obviously that isn't always the case as I also sometimes need to vent to my ladies but most of the time I try to stay positive and upbeat here because after all it makes things easier that way...
The last thing I wanted to touch upon is the TTC business..I know it feels like it's just not happening and that you've been trying for awhile and it feels like nothing works...believe me when I say we've all been there too...it just seems to work that way...when you concentrate too much on something seems it takes longer to happen..like watching a boiling pot...
We all know that once we go through a loss our main focus after becomes to conceive again so we put all our efforts into it and I think that's where the jam up comes from sometimes.. I agree though that it shouldn't be this difficult and I understand the feelings of jealousy that can accompany another's announcement of pregnancy...I try to tell myself that when it's my time again then I'll get another chance..I remain positive because I would want that from all the other ladies if and when my turn comes again...
(((hugs))) again girl and don't hesitate to drop by and chat.. we're here for you
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Forgot to add to Pray & Perry hope you all are doing good, thinking of you and hope to see you here soon xo
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks...and I've been thinking of Perry too, I hope she's ok.
I've got such a bad stress headache today that I've had to cancel school...AF is a couple days overdue, and pregnant book club lady is NOT getting the hint that I don't want to be around her. I stupidly signed up my two oldest in a homeschool baseball league. around here homeschoolers are pretty much paranoid hillbillys who don't have enough money to send their kids to private school because they've plopped out 14 kids by age 40. You have not witnessed elitist snobbery until you're an outsider in a group of SSPX Catholics...
I hate PMS....I really, really do...
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Hey Katie,glad to see you here again! I am so sorry about the PMS,I get them pretty bad too.Sometimes is feels like I just want to stay by myself in my bedroom until no more PMS.Hang in there.(((HUGS))).
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Well ladies since it's Friday I thought I'd come here and wish you all a great weekend...
See you all for the Monday updates!!
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Thanks Vicky,wish you a great weekend too.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and my DH is 40, He has two boys 18 and 14. We have no children together. TTC our first. We have hit bumps in the road but are hopeful. Posi...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.