Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 4/15
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies, I hope everyone had an excellent weekend..mine was great, saw some family I hadn't seen in a while and they spent the weekend with us..it was fun and the kids got to visit with their cousins
On Friday I left you all an update saying have a good weekend..the real reason I was here and wrote that was because I was experiencing so many pregnancy symptoms I wanted to come and share with you ladies that I thought I seriously was preggo...once I got here I decided to keep it to myself at least for the weekend...
..and I'm happy I did because all symptoms have now stopped and I'm pretty sure I will be seeing AF this week
That's my update..
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo
FirstPrevious12NextLast

vybe77 responded:
Forgot this again this week...CD30 today..
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Ani05 responded:
Hello everyone!
Vicky: Hopefully AF stays away.Sending lots of positive vibes your way.

My update:CD # 10.I don't think anything is going to happen this cycle b/c my parents are visiting and I don't know about you ladies but for me is hard to BD when someone is visiting.Maybe next cycle I'll be lucky.
Have a great week!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
Ani, I suppose that's where we differ..DH and I spent the first few weeks of married life with the in laws (waiting for an appartment), so we kinda had to get over that real quick. I hope you have some luck anyway, maybe they'll end up going on an extra long shopping trip for the day

Vicky, I had pg symptoms a couple weeks ago as well...or so I thought. Besides the extreme emotional roller coaster, the fake PG symptoms are horrible.

I'm on CD#3 coming off a 35 day cycle. That was just too long for me, and I didnt like it at all...it seems like such a waste of time.
I was thinking *if* I do get pregnant this cycle, I would find out around the same week I lost my baby last year...and around te same week my SIL's baby is due. But...I'm preparing myself mentally for a BFN, because either way, it's going to be an extremely emotional and difficult couple of weeks. Hoping I would be pregnant by his due date, by christmas, by the time I was last year...none of those hopes ever came to fruition, so not hoping for an anniversary surprise will be an easier let down than hoping for a miracle.
I'm not looking forward to the birth of SIL's baby...I even had to leave my parents house early yesterday because they wouldn't stop talking about babies and birth and names and carseats and all that s**t...all while I was curled up on the couch with cramps and bleeding from another failed attempt at having another child. It just hurt...so much...
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

Ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katie: So sorry AF shows.I get depressed the first few days of the new cycle,part of it b/c I didn't get pregnant and part b/c of the cramps. I wish you good luck this cycle.(((HUGS))).
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to Ani05's response:
thank you ani, you too (hugs))))
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.

vybe77 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katie (((hugs))) girl I know how hard the start of a new cycle is and to have to listen to all that happy baby talk must of been seriously difficult...I know I would have felt the same way...I do hope that AF goes by quickly and that you have a successful cycle this time around..I will say extra prayers to that effect just for you Hun xo
Ani- Who know right, maybe because the parents are there and because you guys will be trying to be discreet maybe this will be the month the magic happens..as they say it's when you're not trying...anyhow GL and baby dust Ani xo
...As for myself, still no AF today, I was on the lookout for her all day and didn't see anything (yet) but I find weird that my cycle is stretching beyond the 30 day mark again this month because last month was a 35 day cycle and it usually goes 1 month less than 30 days, next month more than 30 days and then next month I'll get a perfect 28 day cycle (or almost like 27 or 29) and then it starts again in the same rotation...I don't remember ever having plus 30 days two months in a row before...
I'm probably just over analyzing while I wait for AF to start..
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Ok here I am again just to report still no AF today...CD31, soon to be 32..did not test since I am certain I am close to seeing her arrival...still waiting...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
It's so frustrating b/c I bet you want to test but worried that it will be a BFN and AF will probably show up in the next hours.
I know the feeling,it has happened to me,once I tested and AF showed up 3 hrs later.I am so sorry Vicky but maybe it will be great news and she won't show up, keeping my fingers crossed.

vybe77 replied to Ani05's response:
I know Ani right? I mean the reason I was holding out to test was so I didn't waste a test because I am just convinced that this isn't my lucky cycle...BUT I broke down this morning and tested w/ FMU and I'm pretty sure it was a BFN..it looked like it but then there seemed to be something but I'm sure my eyes were just seeing things...
Today is CD32..last pregnancy I got my BFP on CD34, pregnancy before that on CD37 and the one prior to that on CD 38 so IF I still don't start by Fri. I'll have to shell out more $$ to get another test...ugh...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky..waiting is so hard...it's got to be the second worst thing about ttc, the first being the stinkin' BFN. I do hope you get good news, its not too late, especially if you've ovulated later than usual.

I like this site for tests,
http://www.babyhopes.com/wondfo-pregnancy.html
they have free shipping and are super duper fast. and theyre cheap, lol.you can't really beat less than $1 a test. I hope you don't have to buy any though...

l8dsheena replied to l8dsheena's response:
have a good weekend everyone, love and peace <3

hgreenwood7058 replied to vybe77's response:
any news vicky?
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

vybe77 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Sorry ladies I didn't realise so many of you were waiting for my next update haha..I even received a private IM on FB from a friend who lurks here who wanted to know what was going on since I hadn't been back here to update...
I knew I was right and I am not preggo...started spotting on Thursday kept on spotting until evening last night (Friday) and then it really became CD1..
..today is heavier but all in all I feel just fine with the BFN...
As I said to my FB friend I will not let these BFNs dictate my moods and after all I am already blessed to have the wonderful kids that I do have...
On the family front we are having an excellent Saturday so far..went out to do our weekly shopping then made home made pizza for dinner and tonight is a movie night with popcorn and the works!!
Tomorrow I am making our super yummy family lasagna recipe..can't wait it will be so good!!
Hope you all are having a great weekend too
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
(((HUGS))) Vicky for the BFN. So happy you are having a wonderful weekend with the family. We did our weekly shopping today too,mostly groceries.
I had my ovulation signs today and we BD-ed last night,so we'll see.I know I always say that but I still have some hope that I'll get another BFP some day.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Vanessa (me), married to Jade for 7 years, one 7 year old girl, and my cute bulldog Toaster. Want 1 more baby, hope God blesses us with another family...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful