Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday 04/22
ani05 posted:
I hope you ladies are doing ok.

My update: CD# 17, I am in the 2ww but I am not sure this is it b/c we BD-ed only once the day before ovulation,my parents are still here so it was difficult.
Hope you ladies have better updates.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

ani05 responded:
oops,so sorry ladies I forgot to put updates after Monday.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
Ani, all it takes is once...I do hope you get a bfp <3

cd# 10 for me...I'm not expecting ovulation until at least may 1st.

I don't like the fact that there are fewer and fewer of us...I always hated being picked last
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Katie:
I hope you ovulate soon. I am sure you'll get a BFP,hang in there.I know we are always waiting, waiting to ovulate, 2ww, AF and then start all over again and it's so hard to be patient while others get pregnant and have babies.
I just hope that one day we'll all have our so much deserved BFPs followed by H&H 9 months.

michelleloehr2 replied to ani05's response:
Happy Monday All

CD - 18. Not actually trying this month since this is the first cycle since the m/c.

Though I could use everyone's thoughts and prayers this week. Thursday we are headed to see some friends. One couple is planning on surprises us with the news they are pregnant (in their defense they aren't aware that we just experienced a loss - a mutual friend called to give me the heads up because she is aware of our situation). The pregnant friend's due date is within days of what ours would have been. This is going to be a rough weekend
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

l8dsheena replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Im sorry michelle...that's such a sinking feeling when that happens. But it sounds like you have a good friend who warned you ahead of time, every one of us should have one of those!
I hope you have a peaceful weekend. ((hugs and prayers))
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Hello ladies...I hope everyone had a great weekend

Michelle- (((hugs))) again for what you just went through and I hope your stay with us will be short and sweet...baby dust to you this cycle even though you aren't (yet) trying
Katie- Baby dust girl, I hope this will be the magic cycle that changes things right around for you...I will keep you in my daily prayers (as I do to all the ladies here) but I know how hard you take it every month so I especially hope you see your BFP soon!!
Ani- As Katie says it really only does take one time (as we all know right?) so I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the one time was enough and that your little bean is right now floating down to it's home for the next 9 months...baby dust and GL
My update: Not much of one really because I am on CD5 and AF is still going strong...I have the longest cycles of any woman I know (well almost)...but seriously most of my GFs have like 3-4 day cycles and I mean they're done after that..mine takes until about CD8 to stop (sigh)...
What can you do?...
Have a good week ladies xoxo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Michelle: It's very difficult to be around other pregnant women especially so soon after a m/c.(((HUGS))).Stay strong,I'll keep you in my prayer.

Vicky: So sorry for the really long AF.Mine used to last 6 days but after this last m/c it lasts only 3-4 days and I have to say that I understand your frustration b/c I am enjoying the shorter periods recently.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 21 and my husband is 25.We've been TTC since march of 2010.We've experienced 2 losses.Our first was our son caine born still at 21wks ...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful