Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Wanted to share..
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies..I hope the week is dwindling down happily for everyone.. only one more until the weekend!!
I'm here tonight because I've been reading this book for the past two days and I'm about to finish it and I wanted to come and share with you ladies..
The book is fiction and was written by Danielle Steele and I'm sure you ladies have all heard of her..excellent writer, love stories and affairs of the heart mostly..
The book I'm reading though is called Mixed Blessings and I just happen to pick this one up out of this old box of books I have laying in my storage closet and I'm so into it right now!
The book is about marriage and having babies, and the hardships we can sometimes face when we go down that road..it is a must read for us ladies..it has brought me to tears but has also made me laugh so hard I cried.... "I feel like a racehorse in training"-from the book
I recommend it ladies it will hit close to home xo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I were married April 2005. We started TTC in August of 2005 b/c we knew that due to my family history we would have difficulty conceivi...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.