Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 4/29
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies

I do hope that you all had a beautiful, relaxing weekend and here's to another week!
My update is really not an update: CD11 today, will be ovulating sometime in the next week so just waiting...
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
Vicky: Sending you lots of O vibes

My update: Nothing exciting,CD# 24.I think it's going to be a long cycle this time and I think I know why. My parents have been staying with us for a long visit and my mom has been so frustrating. My mom likes to run other people's lives so of course every decision I make is a bad one. I have been really stressed out lately which means really long cycle too.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
Ani, I'm sorry you've been so stressed out...there are so many variables that come into play to make our cycles more difficult. I hope your stress melts away soon! ((hugs))

Vicky, good luck this cycle

I'm on cd#17. my OPTs (i think i took 5 of them yesterday) said positive late last night, so I had to wake DH before he dozed off..."really? now?? you're killing me!" he says, lol. I suppose we really should have waited until tonight, but we're traveling to the big city tonight for a memorial mass being said for Anthony and I very highly doubt I'd be in the mood for BD. He only started taking clomid march 10, so this month...maybe...but I'm really hoping May will be our month to conceive, because then we'll (hopefully) have more "soldiers" working for us.

GL to all of us!!
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

michelleloehr2 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Hope you all had a good Monday. I'm on CD#24 expecting AF any day now then we can start on trying again.

Survived the weekend. Didn't kill crazy pregnant friend. Holy cow I just can't understand how someone going through something so great that they were trying for can be so angry about it. Sorry you couldn't have glass of wine with us but some of us would have given anything to have that reason why we can't have drink. Grrrr sometimes people are annoying
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Michelle- (((hugs))) for being able to go through this last weekend w/o killing anyone lol...one day at a time you can (and will) do this! It's never easy to be in your position and no one wants to be there but getting through it slowly is the best way to do it...as for the friend not being appreciative of her blessing that is sadly too true...I also have come across these women who have no idea what it's like to lose a pregnancy or even worse, those who do and then still find the time to complain about their symptoms or things they can't do anymore...'tis a sad fact...I hope AF comes and goes by quickly and painlessly and that you can then get on with expanding your family...GL this cycle xo
Katie- YAY for a positive OPK!! BD prior to O is actually considered very good and BD after seeing your positive OPK is also excellent...while I was using OPKs (only for a few months) I only once saw a positive and that was on my day18 and so we BD on the day of the positive and for two days afterwards and I ended up with a BFP...they say if you keep testing after that positive, once you see a negative OPK then you have O...I will keep my fingers crossed for you babe...GL this cycle xo (also sorry that you had the unpleasant task of having to go to a memorial service..maybe I didn't catch on but was it for someone close to you guys?
Ani- Sorry this cycle is turning into such a long one...are we still waiting for O? I will send you vibes (of whatever kind you need 'cause I'm not sure lol) and hope that the stress you're feeling will go away so you can get back to regular business and soon! xo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Katie: Hopefully you'll get some great news in May. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Michelle: (((HUGS)).I know last weekend was super hard on you and I hope AF shows up and leaves soon so you can start ttc again.

Vicky: I thought I ovulated last week but now I know I didn't b/c last night I had ovulation spotting which for me means that I am ovulating today or tomorrow. My parents are leaving tomorrow,so after I drop them off at the airport in the morning we'll BD but I am thinking that's too late.We'll try anyway,you never know.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena replied to ani05's response:
michelle, you survived, and that's the impotant part! Sometimes I want to shake those people who think pregnancy is no big thing, or they complain all the time...some people just don't get it.

Vicky, it was a mass said for my son. When we talk about him at home, I usually call him by his name, Anthony. I should probably put that in my signature...
A long time family friend who couldnt make it told me that as she was praying for him, she found herself asking him to pray for her, since he's a sinless soul in heaven. It was a nice feeling, thinking on how he can never know hardship, but can still inspire people on this earth. It makes me very proud that he was mine for a short time <3
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 29 and have been married for 10 years. Last year my husband and I became preggo for the first time. As a teenager my doctors told me I would m...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.