Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Just wondering...
vybe77 posted:
Before I tune out for the weekend I wanted to ask again if any of the remaining ladies on this board here would want to exchange FB pages? I've exchanged with a lot of ladies from here (Mel B-Melissa, Starla94-Christina, hgreenwood7058-Heather just to name a few) and it's fun to see each other on FB so we can keep track of things other than pregnancy.. if any of you are interrested leave me a friend request at the following link

https://www.facebook.com/Vybe7?ref=tn_tnmn
Hope to see you all there!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena responded:
sure, but I can't see an add friend button...if you want, you can search "Katie Jirges"...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one there, Jirges is not a very common name
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

michelleloehr2 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Same thing I don't see any friend button. I tried searching you but you don't show up. You can search me Michelle Loehr (again not a common name )
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Sorry ladies IDK what happened there with the link but find Vicky Barnab? pic is a black and white of four kiddos...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
...ugh Vicky Barnabe but the last e is with an accent (french) on it but Web won't let it through...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
oups and wow I also forgot I just changed my pic yesterday.. what is the matter with me today! Pic is a white screen with black words written all over with a red LOVE in the middle of it all Wow that's it for me folks lol
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 24 found this helpful