Skip to content
Just wondering...
vybe77 posted:
Before I tune out for the weekend I wanted to ask again if any of the remaining ladies on this board here would want to exchange FB pages? I've exchanged with a lot of ladies from here (Mel B-Melissa, Starla94-Christina, hgreenwood7058-Heather just to name a few) and it's fun to see each other on FB so we can keep track of things other than pregnancy.. if any of you are interrested leave me a friend request at the following link

https://www.facebook.com/Vybe7?ref=tn_tnmn
Hope to see you all there!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena responded:
sure, but I can't see an add friend button...if you want, you can search "Katie Jirges"...I'm pretty sure I'm the only one there, Jirges is not a very common name
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

michelleloehr2 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Same thing I don't see any friend button. I tried searching you but you don't show up. You can search me Michelle Loehr (again not a common name )
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Sorry ladies IDK what happened there with the link but find Vicky Barnab? pic is a black and white of four kiddos...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
...ugh Vicky Barnabe but the last e is with an accent (french) on it but Web won't let it through...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
oups and wow I also forgot I just changed my pic yesterday.. what is the matter with me today! Pic is a white screen with black words written all over with a red LOVE in the middle of it all Wow that's it for me folks lol
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have passed through tragedic pregnancy.My pregnancy was going on very good till the 25th week and suddenly there was a premature membrane rapture.th...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.