Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Prayers please..
vybe77 posted:
Ladies,
I am back here today to ask you to send out special prayers for someone I know who just got the worst of news today...
My younger sister just called me, crying...she works in a daycare and one of her fellow workers was due on May 25th...her name is Veronica..
She had her membranes stripped yesterday to induce labor because baby was already weighing in at 9lbs..sometime during the night something went terribly wrong..
Baby girl Emily-Anne was born still and silent today...
To say the least they are devastated..they have also been through loss prior to this one and this would have been their first born...
So as my title says..prayers for this family please <3
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
Of course,I'll keep them in my thoughts and prayers.I feel so bad for them.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Thank you Ani..I feel bad for them too and I don't even know them they are friends of my sister's...I was in my kitchen last night thinking about their situation and I teared up for them..I am just so upset that life has to serve up these types of events...
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena responded:
such a tragedy..and you think, how can anyone ever get through something like this? My cousin went through the same thing 8 years ago...her daughter is buried close to my son.
My heart aches for her...I hope she's ok
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.