Skip to content
Earthquakes, eye Drs & weekends...
vybe77 posted:
Hey ladies I hope you all had a great week!
I went to my youngest's eye Dr appt. today and unfortunately the cataract he was born with is now causing his eye to see a little less so he is on eye patches for the next 3 months and then he will be seen again to evaluate if it helped or if we need to be more aggressive...
While going to this appt. there apparently was an earthquake in my area and even an aftershock was felt and I didn't feel a thing! The earthquake was a 5.1 and the aftershock was 4.2
...and lastly I hope you all will have an amazing weekend..'tis a long Holiday one for us here so no work on Monday!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 responded:
Ooh, so sorry for your little one. I really hope that the patch will help and he won't need any further treatment. I am so glad you guys are ok, that was a pretty strong earthquake.

A little update: I have had a really bad migrane today, I get them sometimes and over the counter medication doesn't help at all so my Dr. gave mea prescription about 2 weeks ago. Earlier today I was feeling really bad, my migrane is usually associated with vomiting so I decided to take my prescription medication. Before I did that I tested b/c I wanted to make sure that I wasn't pregnant and I was right. It was a BFN.
Long story before I got to the BFN part,sorry about that.
Hope everyone has a great weekend and Vicky hope you have lots of fun with the family this long weekend
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm Anna (26). My husband (28) met in December of 2007 and married in May 2010. He has a daughter from a previous marriage, but we wanted to add t...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.