Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday Updates 05/20
ani05 posted:
Hello Ladies! Hope you had a good weekend.

My update: CD # 45,just waiting for AF to show up.I am not sure when she will b/c I don't know if I ovulated yet.I thought I did but AF would have showed up by now if it did happened. I really don't want to go get progesterone so I'll wait and see.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

l8dsheena responded:
Hi Ani, that's one really long cycle! You have way more patience than I...I would have been like "screw this, I'm starting a new cycle", heh.
Possible TRIGGS later in post (SIL)...

I'm on cd# 6...waiting for the bleeding to stop. I'm hoping this will be my month, there's no reason why it shouldn't be. If it's not DH has a doctors note for a semen analysis at an andrology lab (rather than a urologists lab) to see how well the clomid and FertilAid vitamins are doing. He's been taking FertilAid since Feb., but just finished his clomid treatment recently.
My mom just called and said SIL is in the hospital having her baby. I pray that they will be fine, but at the same time I'm pretty down today because I wish it were me.I don't want to get back into that slump, I'll never be able to get back out of it...
It WILL happen, it will....
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hi ladies hope all is well. I am lurking for now. I am not actively ttc but will sometime prob in the next year. A lot of stuff going on so not much time really. I have started tracking my cycles again as we will do NFP for now. I know my body fairly well and I am doing opks (both ic kind and clearblue digitals to confirm). My PCOS seems to be acting up already (had the implanon removed march 12th. I did get AF april 13th or somewhere around that point). But I am now CD 37 I think it is now and I have had almost positive opks (ic) for over a week and the clear blue keeps telling me high fertility (its supposed to give you a 4 day window instead of two days. But I have had flashy smileys for 7 days). So I have yet to O. At this point I have no idea when to expect af. I will have atleast a 50 day cycle and thats at minimum since I have around a 12 day LP and I haven't O'd yet. My provider won't start af till she has been gone for 3 months. Then its provera pills to get it started. I know that I am not preg you have to dtd to have that. lol. Just thought I would pop in and see how everyone is doing.
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

ani05 responded:
Katie: There is no reason why this shouldn't be your month.Good Luck! Hopefully your SIL and the baby are doing well.Hang in there,hugs.Totally understandable what you are feeling.

Heather: Sorry for the language but long cycles totally suck. Hopefully you will ovulate soon.Sending you tons of O vibes and great to see you here.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

ani05 replied to ani05's response:
I just realize that great to see you here sounds bad b/c to be here we have gone through some tough times but you know what I mean.I am happy that you are doing well and ready to try again.Good Luck!

michelleloehr2 replied to ani05's response:
Good Evening All,

Today is CD# 17 (or somewhere in there I'm too lazy to get up off my butt and find my calendar to verify the day). We have to BD this week while we have the chance. We are on vaca all next week and sharing hotel rooms with my parents so no BDing going on there however it shouldn't matter, by next week we should be so late in my cycle that either we are preggers or we aren't. I don't normally test month to month but I might on Friday just so I know if I can have margaritas on vacation

Katie - understand the feeling, it sucks but there is no reason why this isn't your month. Baby dust in your direction.
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Hello ladies

Michelle- Testing so you can have a drink is a staple for some of us ladies haha! 'Tis always better to double check and confirm.. have on vaca!! xo
Heather- Very happy to have you lurking with us but I'm sorry for the long cycle...I did keep my fingers crossed for you when you said you were having the implanon removed that maybe you'd have more regular cycles but I guess not..I think you are being very pro-active though with the OPKs already going and doing NFP..I get a feeling you might get surprised for your 2nd BFP.. wishing you the best of luck and praying for now that you O soon so you can get this cycle over with xoxo
Katie- Prayers sent to your SIL for safe and healthy delivery.. I'm sure they'll be fine...and as for your turn there's no reason this couldn't be your magic month and i have this feeling that someone is on the verge of conceiving here so who knows right? I've been known to have premonitions to have come true before so we will see in a few weeks...fingers crossed that it will be you babe
Ani- Sending AF vibes (and it feels weird to send those kinds of vibes) but that is what you need right now so sending them in droves...hopefully next week will bring a new cycle xoxo
My update: Had a great weekend, full of family time once again...but I actually took time out for myself and myself alone this weekend...I got an opportunity to go for an overnight to my sister's just so we could have some girl time..her kids weren't there and I was relieved of my mommy duties so I could go so I immensely enjoyed this time for myself...it felt good to let myself go and be able to relax and sleep in!!! Today is CD9 and since I had such a short cycle this time around my AF was also a little shorter than it's usual 8 days.. I'm wondering now if I will O earlier...I really should do OPKs and temps but I am just too lazy to bother at this point... and as I said a few weeks ago, I am not actively trying this summer..we are letting things lay low (so to speak) and just having fun with each other again..no stress and a lot less worry...
GL to all the ladies this cycle and have a great week!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
Michelle- That was supposed to read have fun on vacay
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky, what you've been saying about AF sticking around for longer, I wonder if that's why I dont ovulate until ~day 17? For me AF usually doesnt stop until about day 7. This time it stopped at day 6, maybe I can use it to more acurately pinpoint/predict ovulation? Let me know if ovulation comes sooner for you this cycle, I'm a bit curious.
So many variables....with each new cycle it stresses me out more and more to think that maybe we BDed on the wrong day. ugh...I miss the days when it was just "let's do it and see what happens."
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky: Glad you had a great weekend and spent some time with your sister.I wish I had a sister.Sending you lots of O vibes.

Michelle: Hopefully you'll get a BFP right before your vacation.Have a great time on your vacation.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I've been a Moderator with WebMD for 7 years now, working in almost every part of the community here. I have worked with the TTC group off and...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.