Skip to content
Just wanted to say...
l8dsheena posted:
Happy weekend everyone, and have a good Memorial Day. I've been thinking about all the ladies here....and, I'm with Vicky in thinking there's bound to be something happening soon, just a feeling.
God bless all of you!
<3 Katie
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Thank you Katie! Hopefully you are having a great weekend with your family.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
I hope you ladies had an excellent weekend and thank you Katie for thinking of us!!
I've had that feeling for a while now that something good is coming this way...SO bring it on already!!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

Im Marissa (21) my Husband Matt (22). We live in sunny hot Florida and just bought our first home together. We began TTC in August of 2010 and had a M...More

Helpful Tips

Peeing on Dandelion leaves to determine PG... Seriously.. read this :)
[blockquote> [blockquote> [blockquote> Found this online at http://www.peeonastick.com/hptfaq.html I read ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 25 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.