Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
One of those days..
l8dsheena posted:
I'm not sure what's triggered it, but today is one of those days where I've relapsed back into mourning. I could be the fact that baby was buried Memorial Day weekend, or thinking about all the women I know who had the same due date, they'll probably be pregnant again soon...I'm not sure. But I've been missing him something terrible today. God, I wish this kind of thing didn't have to happen.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Sorry that you are not feeling well today Katie.(((HUGS))).
I have those days sometimes too,usually on the due dates and loss anniversaries.I'll keep you in my prayers,I really hope you'll get a BFP soon.It doesn't help when it takes so long to concieve. Hopefully you'll feel better soon.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles. Currently on C#43. ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful