Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates, June 3, 2013
l8dsheena posted:
Happy Monday all, I hope everyone has something good to share today. Here's to good luck for us all <3 ~~*~~*

I'm in my 2ww, cd# 20. I guess I can test a few days before Father's Day, and I'm hoping to get a BFP so I can surprise DH with that instead of buying him a gift....but I bought him a new car stereo, just in case;-)
These waits always kill me....at least I'm not waiting for AF. That's even more torturous.
Good Luck gals! Have a good week!
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.
FirstPrevious12NextLast

ani05 responded:
Katie,keeping my fingers crossed,hopefully this is your month.

My update: CD # 59,waiting for AF to show up.I thought she was going to show up yesterday b/c the cramps were so bad but she didn't.Hopefully she shows up sooner rather than later.
Have a great week everyone!
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 replied to ani05's response:
Hello ladies I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Ani- I sure hope af shows soon..my goodness is that ever a long cycle..I think maybe last month's skipped? What do you think? I am sending you af vibes for this week..I know it's weird to be sending those but those are the ones you are in need of..you sure are more patient than I am! xoxo
Katie- I will hope for you to have a BFP as a father's day gift also..fingers crossed and BFP vibes sent your way xoxo
Has anyone heard from Perry lately? It's been soooo long
My update: CD22 and waiting to see if the back pains, sore boobs, tiredness and just all around feeling in the dumps is just af coming next week or something else...I've been feeling super tired super easily lately..I will sleep my night and still want an afternoon nap..I didn't go out this weekend and it feels like I just laid around a lot...who knows right but sure hoping!
On another note if I had not had my last m/c I would be 38 weeks along today...
Have a good week ladies
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to vybe77's response:
I miss perry too...she's such a nice gal...and I miss Jenny too, I thought maybe we would have made good friends in RL...and Shana...and Pray...
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.

michelleloehr2 replied to l8dsheena's response:
Happy Monday all.

It's CD#5 for me. Had a great vacation did not want to get my butt and into the office this morning. DH starts a 6 month nights rotation this week (yuck) and DD is getting her tonsils removed on Wed. Is it Friday yet?
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Michelle- Happy to hear that you enjoyed your vacation and I know all too well not wanting to return to work afterwards! I hope the week goes by super quick xo
Katie- Jenny and Shana are over on the PAL board but it's so silent over there..they haven't updated in 3 weeks I think... maybe we should invite them back over here at least there would always be plenty to catch up on when we would come by here for a visit..
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

ani05 replied to vybe77's response:
Vicky: I hope that all of those symptoms you are experiencing are b/c of a little one.

Michelle: So happy you had a great vacation and hopefully DD gets better soon. We've also been wanting to have DD tonsils removed,just keep postponing for some reasons.
Ani(31),DH(31),DD(6),Furbaby(3).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Thinking of all you lovely's. Still not ttc but wanted to send a little love. Ani I am having an uber long cycle too. I am cd 53 and STILL have not O'd. Dr won't prescribe provera until atleast 3 months with no af. Baby dust ladies.
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

perry147 responded:
Katie- GL hope this is your month

Ani- WOW that's long, is that normal? Hopefully AF shows up quickly.

Vicky- Hope those symptoms mean something positive.

Michelle- Glad to hear you had a great vacation hopefully the week goes quickly for you.

Heather- Hopefully when you are ready to start again your cycles will get more regular.

Miracles do happen ladies!

TRIGGS

Thanks all for asking about me. Here is my update basically on 4/3 I got a hpt but my hcg # went from 388 to 1684 and my RE was concerned about the #'s so put me on bedrest. Well it ended up being the I was pregnant with twins. But 2 weeks later I lost one so I was down to one but when I went back the other one stopped growing as well. So now I am waiting to m/c but nothing is happening so if it is still the same next week then I will have to have another D&C. I have mixed emotions about this. My first one I got preg with my son w/in 3 months and my last D&C I also got preg on the 3rd try but I had so much bleeding the I almost went to the ER. I have decided to try one more preg but in a few months I'll be 45 and then I think I will need to accept that I may not have a second child. Sorry for being such a downer. Glad to have my laptop back it was out of commission for a few weeks, my son dropped it on the floor and because I was on bed rest I couldn't go downstairs into the office. Hope everybody has a wonderful week. Sorry it's so long.
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Perry- (((hugs))) for the loss girl I'm so sorry...why must we repeat this horrible part over and over it seems...you know while you were M.I.A. I had a feeling you were staying away because of a pregnancy and I figured you wanted to wait to announce it to us..a lot of women who go through a loss will not want to announce their news until they've reached the 12 week milestone..I really wish things had turned out different...imagine twins!
Don't apologize either for needing to vent and letting it all out here we are here for that and we all understand exactly why you need to talk about it...
I hope the next few weeks goes smoothly and I hope you can find peace within this...I will pray for you for a quick heal xoxo
Take care Perry and don't be a stranger (((hugs)))
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

michelleloehr2 replied to vybe77's response:
Perry - I'm so sorry. Hugs and prayers your way.
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

l8dsheena replied to perry147's response:
I'm so sorry That's happened to you again..I wish I could give you a big hug because I know words won't make it any better. My prayers today are for you <3

ani05 replied to perry147's response:
I am so sorry for what you are going through again.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.Like Vicky said,don't be a stranger.(((HUGS))).

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Hugs Perry. I hope that things will turn out this next time around. Its such a hard thing to go through. Was that on a medicated cycle? Thinking of you!
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

hgreenwood7058 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Just a little update. I finally got my positive opk today so O within the next day or two. So I will have about a 68 day cycle this time around. And today is my 3rd year anniversary (8 years together). Since not ttc at the moment no bd for hubby. Poor guy.We haven't bd in several months due to my hormones being out of whack and lack of "drive" if you know what I mean.That is starting to get better.And him going to school full time and work full time and me taking care of goober and working full time. No time. I want to wait to ttc for atleast another month or two not that it will make a real difference with the PCOS it will be harder anyway but I want it to be where DH would be closer to being done with school so that I can have more help after delivery since I will have to have a c-section. He gets done between april and may. But hey at the rate of how long my cycles have been it may just be one more cycle to wait.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am a 23 year old female who is definitely ready to be a mom. I have had 1 miscarriage due to incompetent cervix and am very ready to try again to st...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful