Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Monday updates 6/10
vybe77 posted:
Hello ladies, I hope everyone had a great weekend..mine was relaxing we did a lot of cleaning and finally did our taxes...we are so late on those this year..I actually found out that I get an extension until June 15th because I own a home business but still I just know there will be late charges
Other than that there is nothing new on my front..CD29 today and I'm pretty sure we are not expecting...I am only expecting AF to show up sometime this week but it could take until the weekend...
Have a great week ladies
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo
FirstPrevious12NextLast

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I am cd 59. Waiting on AF. Though now I am not sure if I actually O'd so it could be even longer. I had a very very positive opk on June 5th and normally there after my lines on opk's get very faint. This time that is not the case. This time they are like they were before I got the super positive, where they are almost positive or positive. So now I am wondering if I had the big LH surge only to not release an egg and no af (which would be due around june 18th if I did o). Or if I did O and am gearing up to O again. Usually even with the PCOS I don't have this problem but I am pretty sure the PCOS is acting up again. There is zero percent chance of anything but af at this point but ugh I hate the unknown as to when its going to happen. Umm other than that I planted a garden on saturday. went to the local town baseball game, played with carson in the pool a little and ran through the sprinklers. Went to the famers market (bought freshly squeezed apple cider. yumm and cotton candy lol). And did laundry. Oh and converted carsons crib to a toddler bed. The weekend went to fast. On june 22nd we go live with our computer system for work and we are going to seattle (about 3 hour drive from where we live) for the mariners game and I get to see my mom who live about an hour from there in the other direction. She is going to watch Carson while her hubby goes with us and the inlaws to the game. Hope all you ladies are doing well.
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

l8dsheena responded:
darn vicky...I thought for sure something was going to happen for you. You still could be, you never know until AF shows
I hope your body normalizes soon, heather.

I'm on cd#27, but it's still a bit too early for me to test because AF is 5 days away. I never feel any different before hand, except for maybe tired...and I'm sure I'm just tired because my parents are in the middle of moving, and my sister is getting married in a month. I wont be too sad for AF to show in the next couple of months, I really don't want a potential pregnancy to be compared to my "perfect" sister's, who is 3 months along and already showing . plus, who wants to be throwing up at a wedding due to morning sickness? And I'm sure there'll be plenty of champagne
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Hello ladies!

Vicky: I hope AF doesn't show up

Heather: Hopefully you ovulated and AF will show soon b/c long cycles are such torture.

Katie:Keeping my fingers crossed for you. You never know,you could get a surprise BFP.

My update: CD # 66. I have had cramps on and off for days and breast tenderness so AF should show anyday now.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Ani lets hope AF gets a move on . My Ob/Gyn provider won't have me induce af till 3 months with no af. But at this rate, that may just happen. My longest af other than my 1st one after carson was 77 days. (with carson it was 80 something). Then on implanon it was really long inbetween. August to April. (march is when I had it removed because I had hormone issues where I felt like running DH over with a car because I had like non stop pms big time basically. and drive was -0.)
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

michelleloehr2 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
CD# 11. It's been a horrid week. DD got her tonsils out on Wed she has been in lots of pain refuses to take medicine or eat or drink. She's not sleeping well which means she's sleeping in bed with me which means I'm not sleeping all that great. She was doing OK yesterday and seemed pretty good this morning, so I sent her to daycare. Well I clearly over estimated how she was feeling so I had to leave work early to go get her. Let's top it all off with DH has been on 3rds through all of this so we haven't seen him much at all. So between sick two year old and work schedule issues there is no BD any where on the horizon. I need a break!
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

vybe77 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Michelle- Gosh I'm so sorry your week was this difficult
It's always hard when one of the parents is absent from the family unit and I tilt my hat to you for parenting alone through all of that this week...I hope your DD feels better soon and I hope she takes it a little easier on her mommy! xo
Ani- I am hoping that you will see the end of this super long cycle this week..still sending you AF vibes xo
Katie- I'm really hoping that you will not see AF's arrival and that you'll be our next good news BUT with that being said I also understand maybe not wanting it to happen under certain circumstances...I mean we'd be ecstatic if it did but we're ok if it doesn't..I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you though xo
Heather- During one of my pregnancies (while I was using OPKs) I ended up POAS on a OPK and it turned positive from the pregnancy hormone so this begs the question are we absolutely sure that there is no other possibility than AF showing soon? Have you POAS to confirm that there isn't a sibling for Carson in there already? I know you probably have covered your bases but it could be couldn't it? I will keep my fingers crossed for either some positive news on that front or for AF to come very shortly if not...also question: what does going live with your computer system mean? Maybe I missed a thread where you discussed it but I have no clue! xo
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

l8dsheena replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Michelle, I hope you do catch a break, it sounds like you could really use one. I hope DD gets better so that at least you can get some sleep.

just a mini update, I don't think I'm pregnant....5 days til AF and a negative test, plus I feel kinda tired and crummy like I always do. *sigh*
next month.
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 3.5 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

hgreenwood7058 replied to vybe77's response:
Nope 0% chance of sibling lol. You have to bd to get a sibling which hasn't happened in a long long time. When I was pregnant with carson though yes I had that happen with opks as well. So just waiting for O or AF. I got a positive opk again today. Never ending cycle I tell ya.

vybe77 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
Katie- You just never know thought until the red lady shows up!! GL and KUP xo
Heather- Well it was a thought lol but I guess you must know your cycles and body better than I do lol...still sending you AF vibes xo
Mini update on myself- Minute traces of spotting last night, then nothing overnight..after shower this morning the traces are back so I would expect AF to start today or tomorrow at the latest...
Better luck to those still waiting this cycle..but honestly I'm fine with this..no tears or feeling upset...as one of the ladies mentioned (I think it was Katie) there is a lot of things you get to do if you're not pregnant and one of them is having a drink and we are planning a huge get together in about 6 weeks so it's all good because I want to be able to drink!!!
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

hgreenwood7058 replied to vybe77's response:
Mini update for me. I think I finally ovulated either yesterday or this morning. Opks are finally negative. (there is still a slight line but considered negative. Sometimes the line goes away completely other times it does not). So I should be seeing af somewhere between the 18 and 25th. Wide range only because it would be around the 18th if I did indeed O the first time and 25th if I didnt O till say yesterday. I am currently CD61 today.So I am going to be a CD67-CD74 ish. Bleh.

ani05 responded:
Michelle,hopefully your daughter is feeling better.
Katie: Sorry for the BFN.(((HUGS)))
Heather: I really hope you ovulated,so you can move one to a new cycle.
Vicky: Did AF show up? Maybe it was I.B.

My update: I feel like I want to cry right now. I just came back from the Dr. and DD has bronchitis. I just talked to DH and he was just telling me that he is not feeling well and that he has been coughing today.I am thinking he probably has bronchitis too b/c the Dr. said it has been going around. So, chances are I will be sick too.
No AF yet,I ovulated a little bit over 2 weeks ago. I still have some cramping on and off.I did test Monday afternoon and it was a BFN but since AF is not showing yet I can't stop thinking that maybe there is a small probability for a BFP, then I tell myself, there is no way. I feel so down today but I have to be strong b/c I have to take care of DH and DD.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

hgreenwood7058 replied to ani05's response:
Hugs Ani. I hope the that small probability is true and thats why af isn't showing. And hopefully your immune system will just keep you from getting the yuck that your kiddo and hubby have. Hopefully they will get better quickly. Take your vitamins .

perry147 responded:
Vicky- hope af goes quickly

Heather- gl hope af shows up sooner rather than later

Ani- sorry everyone is sick hopefully it will skip you and af will go on vacation

Katie- hope you get which ever way you hope too

Michelle- sorry your going thru this pretty much on your own but hopefully it will be done with quickly

TRIGGS
my update- its official I have lost both. I am scheduled for my d&c on friday. I have to be at the hospital 6;30 AM so I have to leave by 6AM and I'm not a real morning person so it will be a sucky day. Hope you all have a great weekend ladies.
P.S. has anyone heard from Pray lately?
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12. Currently trying Follistem and Menopur.

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Perry- (((hugs))) Hun I will pray especially for you on Friday so you may have calming vibes all around you...I wish things could have been different this time...xoxo
Ani- (((hugs))) to you too for having a house full of sick members..Chris also caught a cold and hasn't been feeling well.. it makes it harder for the daycare cause I have to try and keep him to one room while the kiddos are here so there won't be too much spreading of germs...as for the possibility I will cross fingers and toes until we know for sure but wouldn't that be exciting to end such a long cycle in such a positive way!?! Hoping and praying for you Hun xoxo
Last update for me this week- Did end up starting yesterday but later in the day..'tis all good..
On Saturday we're going to a neighborhood party..it's going to be chocked full of activities for the kids (Go-Karts, Hot air balloon rides, horses and inflatable jumping structures) and the whole day is a free activity for us so that will be a great way to spend the day..Hot-Dog lunch and macaroni dinner with a show in the evening..should be good...
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH(40) and I (39) have been TTC since our wedding (6/06). I had a ruptured appendix in 04 left adhesions. Had them and rt tube removed in 08. Did i...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.