Skip to content
Monday Updates 06/17
ani05 posted:
Hello Ladies!

My update: Finally AF decided to show up,CD # 5 for me.I really hope this cycle won't be as long as the last one. DD is finally getting better thanks to the antibiotic.
Have a great week ladies!
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

vybe77 responded:
Hey ladies, I hope everyone's weekend was fabulous or relaxing (whichever pleases you more)
Ani- I'm so sorry the possibility turned into AF (((hugs))) but with that being said aren't we happy that long cycle is finally over?!! We are on the same track this month Ani xoxo
My update- CD5 today and nothing much else to report hihi.. have a great day!
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

vybe77 replied to vybe77's response:
When I was here this morning I was blissfully unaware of what today really was for me...and as the day progressed it just dawned on me all of a sudden that today was my due date and all of a sudden the tears just welled up and I felt like crap...I wish my mind didn't remember that
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

perry147 replied to vybe77's response:
Ani- hopefully this cycle goes quicker for you and you have a great result.

Vicki- Sorry about today hopefully this cycle brings you good news.

We need to have some good news here ladies!!!!

My update- had my d&c on friday and it went really well so now I'm just waiting for af to show up to be able to try again. I am only going to try one more pregnancy. I don't think I can handle any more losses and I'll be turning 45 in January so I think my time is coming to an end. My RE is kind of surprised that I'm able to get pregnant every few months. I don't know what's better getting preg and having a loss or not getting preg so easy, I'm still trying to figure that one out. Sorry for rambling, have a great week ladies and try to stay positive.
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12 m/c6

michelleloehr2 replied to perry147's response:
Good Evening All

CD 17(or is it 16 I don't know I've confused myself I'll double check it later). DD is starting to finally feel better YAY! but on the flip side the AC unit went out last week BOO!! Still adjusting to DH's third shift work cycle sometimes its hard to squeeze in time for BD not to mention I miss just being able to sit around in the evenings and watch TV with him. Oh well this too shall pass. Here's to a better week for everybody
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 33 and my DH is 40, He has two boys 18 and 14. We have no children together. TTC our first. We have hit bumps in the road but are hopeful. Posi...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.