Skip to content
Monday Updates 06/24
ani05 posted:
Hi Ladies! Hopefully everyone is doing ok.

CD# 12 for me,waiting to ovulate.I am really really hoping that this cycle is going to be shorter but I am afraid it will be long like the last one.
Hopefully you ladies have more exciting updates.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

perry147 responded:
Ani- Hope you O soon and keeping my fingers crossed that your cycle isn't so long. GL

My update- Still spotting after d&c so I'm just waiting to stop and start a regular cycle.

Hope everyone has a great week!!
Me 44 DH 42 DS 9/10 2m/c @ 8wks 4/09 and 11 wks D/C 9/09 diagnosed w/ 2 mutations of MTHFR. TTC 2 m/c3 9/11, m/c4 2/12, m/c5 D/C2 10/12/12 m/c6

vybe77 replied to perry147's response:
Hello ladies, I hope everyone's weekend was great!!
I wasn't on yesterday because we were still on weekend mode.. we had another long (Holiday) weekend..it was our National Holiday (for the province I live in) and so I had an extra weekend day to enjoy!! It always feels nice to have more time to spend with family xoxo (can't wait for next weekend it's also a long Holiday weekend..it will be our 1st of July)
Nothing much to report..CD14 today, Ovulation this week but actually trying to avoid it this month lol..my party planning is in full swing and we are hosting a get-together at the end of July and I would really like to be able to participate (drink) so here's hoping this month is NOT my month lol..
Perry- (((hugs))) again for this most recent loss and I hope that the spotting will fade away soon so that you may resume TTC..I hope you feel good xoxo
Ani- I also hope this cycle is shorter and hopefully you will O this week...maybe things will get lucky especially after such a long cycle!! GL xo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Ani I so hope you have a short cycle this time around. I am CD #3 yay lol. It was a 71 day cycle. Not the longest cycle but up there.
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

Spotlight: Member Stories

Cassy (26) DH (30) DD is 19 months old. TTC #2 since March 09. very early m/c 3/4/2010.

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.