Skip to content
about to ttc and nervous
brandib01 posted:
have not been on this board in a very long time but it seemed so supportive and the best place i could think of to go.
my bio explains most of my issues but an overview TTC for 6 years and 2 M/C's before finally conceiving my little angel. it was a hot mess and as you all know very stressful.

i am very nervous about trying again and i can't quite get the hubby to understand as he assumes everything just has to be great now. i am very grateful for my son and do not want to take away from him with the obsession again but i am so afraid of history repeating itself.
i am on continuous BCP's right now to help control my endo but that seems to be getting progressively worse again also.
i guess i just do not even know where to start. or when to call it quits or anything. if i should go back to my reproductive endocronologist to start or just see my OB?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.