Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
A Hopeful Story
l8dsheena posted:
I just wanted to share a story that was kind of cool; the kind that give ME hope, not the ones that start out with "I had a mc, but its ok, I had 5 kids after that..."

My sister got married to a really great guy this last weekend. His mother, Bernadette, has 4 children. her 2 oldest boys are only a year apart, but she didn't get pregnant again for almost 5 years. Little baby Theresa only lived for 3 hours after she was born, 22 years ago. Her son married my sister, who is named Therese, on her 21st birthday. Bernadette gave a speech at the reception and said that Therese filled the gap that had been missing in their family for so long....I just wanted to give her a big hug.
Maybe my story will end hapily for me, maybe not. But it was a good reminder that God provides, in His own time, not ours.
Wishing all of you a peaceful day <3
Myself (Katie, 29) and DH(31) Praying and trying for a 4th child for 4 years. 1 missed m/c @ 17 weeks, D/C 3 weeks later on 5/11/12.
As Aragorn says, there's always hope.

ani05 responded:
Thank you for the story! It is very nice to hear stories like this one.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in July 2007. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles. Currently on C#43. ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful