Skip to content
how are you ladies doing??
hgreenwood7058 posted:
I hope all you lovelys are doing okay. Thinking about all of you. Hugs
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

prayforamiracle responded:
I'm here, trying to check in more often. I was wondering if you and Ani had posted anymore updates. I'm so excited for you both and hope all goes well. I forgot that you had a BFP in August with Carson. August must be your month!

I actually finally ovulated and I'm 8DPO. I haven't ovulated since January, so glad that I finally did. Hopefully, this will reboot my system and I will ovulate better. Doubtful though, I stopped the Metformin several months ago and it must have been keeping the ovulations a little closer. Not normal by no means, but closer together than seven months!

This board has really slowed down and I feel really guilty. This board was my "baby" and due to all the things going on in my life/work, I was not able to be on like I had been. I hope it builds back up. It has been my lifesaver for so long and I have met so many amazing people.
Prayforamiracle-Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

michelleloehr2 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hey all I haven't been on the last couple of weeks. Been crazy busy around here.

I'm having a weird month. I'm 4 days late (at day 29 normally start on Day 25-27) but I tested this morning but it came back a Negative. So I don't know what to think. I don't have any pregnancy symptoms but I don't have my normal signs of pregnancy either. This is odd for me I'm normally so regular. Guess I'll give it another day test again and if still Neg and no AF then I'll call the Dr. This might be more frustrating than anything else.
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

ani05 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi ladies!
Pray: I am so glad that you finally ovulated.That must be a relief and hopefully you won't have such a long cycle next time.

Michelle: Hopefully when you test again you'll get a BFP.

Trigs:
Update: I had my appt on Monday and we saw and heard the HB(122). EDD is 04/11/2014 which means that I'll be 7 weeks on friday. I am still really worried b/c we saw the HB last time too and I m/c the day after. Praying that this little one will stick. If everything goes well I am not going in again until next month.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013.

hgreenwood7058 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi Pray- So glad you ovulated. 7 months is a long time. Did you stop metformin for anything in particular or just felt it was time? This board has slowed a lot. Not sure if its because of BFP's or just being busy or down or what. I too miss this group and it really was a life saver for me with Carson. I was afraid to leave the group because of the fear of what could happen. I met some amazing people (you included) on this board.

Michelle- Hopefully it was just a late O and you will get your bfp in the next day or two.

Triggs:
I got my bfp with carson 8/13/2011 (10dpo i think it was) and he was due 4/17/12 (they went off lmp and not O date). He was born 3/31/12. This time I got my bfp 7/30. Blood work 7/31 and 8/2 (my bday) to confirm rising numbers. So July/August is my month I guess pray lol.

I had my first appt on friday and they did an u/s. The us matches exactly as to when I O'd so they will be going with my O date and not my lmp because they are off by about 11 days or so. They were able to see the itty bitty, cardiac activity (they did not measure how fast in the office on u/s) and the yolk sac. I also have a cyst on my left ovary which explains why I have been having pain off and on in that area but she said everything looks completely normal (the cyst could turn hemorraghic but there isn't a whole lot you can do about it. More of a sit and wait type of thing). My EDD is 4/9/14 so Ani and I are two days apart on due date. I will have to have a csection because of the complications from L&D with carson though so it will likely be earlier than that.

Hugs and best wishes ladies.(and lots of bfp vibes and baby dust)
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

michelleloehr2 replied to hgreenwood7058's response:
AF showed up today. Guess it was just an odd long cycle.

I'm so excited for the two of you. here's hoping to two easy, joy filled pregnancies
Me (29), Matt (29), 01/05/10 M/C, Abby (2), 04/05/13 M/C; TTC 2

hgreenwood7058 replied to michelleloehr2's response:
Boo on the long cycle michelle. Its always frustrating when bodies don't participate.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 years old. I have a five yearold and almost two year old. Had several miscarriages in past . Last one was sept of 2010 at twelve weeks pregnan...More

Helpful Tips

Get our Smiley's Back!
I have noticed that you can get some of the smiley's to work... they don't when viewing the whole board, but when you click on the ... More
Was this Helpful?
21 of 32 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.