Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Checking In
prayforamiracle posted:
I know this board is very slow now, but I wanted to see if everyone checks in from time to time. If so, would love to hear from you. Leave a reply just to let me know all is well.

Miss you all!
Prayforamiracle-Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

ani05 responded:
Hey Pray! Hopefully you are doing well. I miss seeing your posts.
Trigs:
I am doing well so far. 16w3d,started shots today to lower the risk of having another premature baby. I'll have to do them until 37 weeks.
Thanks for asking about us.
Ani(31),DH(32),DD(7),Furbaby(4).TTC for baby no.2 since 05/2009.BFP on 03/02/2011,M/C on 03/11/2011.BFP on 04/12/2012,M/C on 05/02/2012.BFP 07/26/2013,EDD 04/11/2014.

vybe77 responded:
Hello Pray, I am so happy to hear from you! I too am saddened by the total standstill of this board but I guess all the ladies have moved on and for those of us left here some of us aren't TTC any longer and others are on hold for various reasons...so not much activity here
I hope this finds you in good spirits and health and that you are content in this moment in your life Pray..I am happy with where I'm at right now myself I just wish we had figured out the reasons why I m/c so often while I was still TTC...but as I explained it to a fellow board member, I think opening up an at home daycare has helped me deal with this and to figure out what was really important to me...I mean true that my heart will always long for that "just 1 more child" but I've been able to find my silver lining in all of this and I feel pretty content about it...our youngest just turned 5 this month and so I'm thinking that the rest of what we had to give a new baby is being given to my daycare kiddos and that's all right
I lurk often but don't participate lots but I also miss seeing you here weekly as I miss others too...
Hope everyone is doing great! xo
Let life be a journey of love
Emily, Kody, Maxim xo

BethAnn88 responded:
Hi Pray! Glad to see a post from you. I still lurk from time to time. It's so sad to see how slow this place is. It's nothing like it used to be.

Possible triggs: A little update, DS is 19 months now and growing WAY too fast. But he is such a joy. We started trying for #2 a while back but nothing yet. Maybe one day we'll get lucky again. But if not, we still feel incredibly blessed.

How are you doing, Pray? I hope all is well with you.
Beth Ann(31), DH(33), PAL Grad, DS born 3/30/12. Two angel babies, 5/11/09 (10wks)and 6/28/11 (5wks)

hgreenwood7058 responded:
Hi Pray. I lurk often probably once or twice a week to see if there are any updates from anyone. I am sad at how much it has slowed but hoping its for good reasons. I hope you are doing well. We are looking at adopting not one but two adult dogs. We go to meet them this weekend. DH has been dying to get a dog and these ones may go to the pound if we or someone else doesn't take them. And its much harder for adult dogs especially older ones to get adopted (one is 6 and one is . I actually don't want a puppy so its a potential good fit. I would rather just have one but I hate the thought of the other one having to go to the pound because we didn't take it you know. (i know random dog comments sorry lol). I think about this group often especially when ttc our son after our loss. It really was so helpful. I met a lot of great people here and still stay in touch with a handful of them.

triggs:
My son (little rainbow baby) will be 19 months old tomorrow. And we are expecting another little miracle shortly after his 2nd birthday. I am 17 weeks today. So far things are going good. Only one scare at 10 weeks when they couldn't find the hb but he/she was just hiding thankfully. That moment is still so scary though. I will have to have another csection due to the many complications I had during labor and delivery of my son but it was worth it and this time should be a lot less scary and more straight forward. (ani and I are due 2 days apart )
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

MelBrody responded:
Hello ladies, as all the others I am sad to see the downturn on this board. I know there are many women who have experienced this trauma and I hope that they know this place exists,.... I am not sure how well I would have coped without all the ladies here,... I am always lurking but feel it may not be my place to comment...

TRIGGS: Clark is almost a year old now,.... I am completely infatuated with him. I can't even fathom having other children lol.

Thank you to all the ladies on here who helped me on my journey,,,,
Me(28) Hubby(27) M/C due to Blighted ovum October 11.
BFP! April 2012!

babyj1017 replied to MelBrody's response:
Hi Pray! It's so good to "see" you around here! I also check in on this board a time or two a week to see if anyone has any updates, news to share, or just needs support.

All of the webmd boards have slowed down significantly. It's unfortunate because the parenting boards helped me keep my sanity when my kids were little, and this board was my lifeboat after my m/cs.

TRIGGS: I am currently 33w3days along with our little rainbow baby. Things are going smoothly for the most part and I am starting to get anxious to meet this little guy or gal.
Jenny (32), DH (35), DD (7/2006), DS (6/2008), m/c (6/2012), m/c (9/2012)

prayforamiracle replied to babyj1017's response:
Thank you all for your updates! It sounds like all of you are happy and doing well. I can't believe your little ones are getting older, it just seems like yesterday we were stressing over the two-week-wait with the start of these little ones. Congrats to all that have new little ones on the way and I pray all goes well with the pregnancies.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and I wish for only great things for all you for the new year!!!
Prayforamiracle-Me(38)Dh(45)TTC since 11/06. Only pregnancy ended in miscarriage in 7/07. Dealing with MFI. Anovulatory and irregular cycles due to PCOS. 1st IUI 1/12=BFN, 2nd IUI 2/12=BFN

hgreenwood7058 replied to prayforamiracle's response:
Hi Pray. I hope you are doing well. Miss hearing your updates about life in general . I just wanted to pop in and let you know (triggs... Jenny had her baby about a week ago. He is perfectly healthy and adorable). There is hope for those still waiting for their miracles. Hugs
Heather(25.5),DH Lee(26.5)PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11. BFP 08/13/11. EDD 4/17/12. PAL Baby Carson Lee born 3/31/12

shanastash responded:
hi pray! i think about all of you ladies so much! i am glad to "see" you on here when i check in on you all too!
Shana-30, Darrin-32, angel baby (fishie-14w5d) 10.10.09. Dx: MTHFR

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me (31) Husband (32) 2008- One beautiful daughter! Age 3 2009- 1st loss- m/c 1st trimester 2010- 2nd loss- ectopic pregnancy/emergency surgery 1st t...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful