Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Coming back...
jhetsmom posted:
Hey Ladies, hope everyone is well! I am coming back to the boards after a loss in april 2012 and a birth in march 2013. DH started talking about having a lil girl to add to our brood in september. I have gone back and forth about it but tracked O incase I swayed his way. I gave in. My main reason for not wanting another is the loss was so hard. I knew I was prone to ectopic pregnancy because of a loss when I was younger but I wasn't attached to the pregnancy. After having my first son and talking about having another, we tried for 4 months and ended pregnant but lost it before I knew. See, I had taken a pt on the day my period was due and it came up negative. I thought, from bleeding, that I started that night. 2 weeks later and still bleeding but in pain, I took a test to rule it out and it didn't rule it out. I knew the moment that stick went pink that it was going to end badly.
We had the d and c 1 week later which came back inconclusive. US determined it was ectopic and bw showed rapidly declining numbers. at my 3 month follow up I was 3 weeks pregnant. I started bleeding again and it was dejavue. After much testing and us, one dr said it was a subchorionic hematoma. another said it was a m/c of a second embryo. My number took a slight dip but nothing would show what it was from conclusively. Now that we have 2 boys, my DH wants to try once more and hope for a girl. We should know if all the bding this month worked on Christmas. We wont be telling anyone again until we know what we are having. Possibly not even then. Id love to hear how everyone else is doing.

ala817 responded:
Hi everyone! Here's my story!

I went to my ob-gyn last year for check up! I was given a go signal that am healthy to get pregnant! After 4months, I got pregnant! Sadly after 12 weeks, the baby's heartbeat just stopped! So I had to go through D&C last July 2013. After 1 cycle as per doctor I can try, my husband and I decided to try again. So counting from the time I had my period last July, am now on my 7th cycle. Still no baby.

I followed all the steps this time, meaning by the book, so am in my fertile days waiting until my ovulation on the 16th (supposedly)! Though I felt a sharp pain on my abdomen on the 15th this month. I dont know if that's what they call "ovulation pain." I need baby dusts and tons of tons of prayers to get pregnant!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Hello, I'm Kit. My husband and I have been TTC since 3/2008, due to stage II endometriosis. I was diagnosed and treated in 12/2009 and we got our ...More

Helpful Tips

Reading posts in a similar manner as our old boards
I see many of you are upset with how to read the boards. We thought of that and put a link over there <========= that says " See All ... More
Was this Helpful?
14 of 24 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.