Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Roughly how soon after ewcm do you ovulate??
want2bamumE posted:
Hi I'm new here and I have been having unprotected sex for aprx 3yrs(on and off the pill and condoms) and my periods are fairly regular though in 2009 I had a 60day and a 40 day cycle. Anyways I had ewcm on CD13 (the only day this cycle that I produced any) and I had sex on CD11. Is there a chance that I could get pregnant? Where I live pregnancy tests are pretty expensive and OPKs are $60 local currency, for a box containing about 7tests..so what do you ladies think? Did I bd too early? Unfortunately I havent been able to do the deed since and I'm now on CD15..is it too late now to bd?

bgabert responded:
I would say you do have a chance. When I got pregnant with my DD, I BD'd 4 days before I O'd!! I didn't think I had a chance at all, but low and behold, my LO stuck on and is a healthy and happy 10 month old now!

I would suggest visiting Fertilityfriend.com and charting your BBT and CM every month, it helps to narrow down a time frame so you know when you O every month.

They say that an egg lives for up to 24 hours, and in a good environment sperm can live up to 5-7 days!

want2bamumE replied to bgabert's response:
thanks alot for responding..keeping my fingers crossed!

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and have had 2 little boys! i am going to get mirena out 2/14/11 i cant wait to start trying to conceive again. i am a little worrie...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.