Skip to content
Friday Fives
Emma_WebMD_Staff posted:
Thought we might need something fun to do, if you are as cold as I am you'll appreciate it.

1. What do you look forward to the most from Spring?
(warmer temps)

2. How soon do you start wearing spring/summer shoes?
(I start wearing flip flops as soon as the temps are over 65 degrees on a normal basis)

3. Do you have a vacation planned already for the spring/summer? If so where are you going?
(hoping to go visit the In-laws in Canada in July)

4. What TV shows are you enjoying the most lately?
(hawaii 5-0, American Idol, Live to Dance, Bones, House)

5. What plans do you have this weekend?
(family gathering this weekend)

An_226643 responded:
what does this have to do with trying to conceived???

MMK82 replied to An_226643's response:
It doesn't have anything to do with TTC...and that's the point. From time to time, you'll see the moderators post a poll, ask for recipes, etc, just to let the members have something else to talk about and lighten the mood a bit. It's a good distraction and a way to get to know others a little.

If you are ever on any other board, you'll see it there, too, but sometimes the topics can vary. :)

An_226644 replied to MMK82's response:
ha ok.

ajohnson08099 responded:
1. What do you look forward to the most from Spring?
I'm just happy it's getting warmer! The snow is pretty, but way to cold!!
2. How soon do you start wearing spring/summer shoes?
As soon as I find a good new pair, my fiance thinks I'm sticking with my cowboy boots when it gets warm.. No!! I love flip flop season!
3. Do you have a vacation planned already for the spring/summer? If so where are you going?
Honeymoon set for July 31st! First visit to the coast for my fiance 4. What TV shows are you enjoying the most lately?
I used to love Grey's Anatomy, but I've missed this season (No Tv at home :( ) I really like the cupcake shows and reality (like Hoarders, Heavy, Intervention, ect) shows. 5. What plans do you have this weekend?
Work, work, work! Never get weekends off :(

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and have had 2 little boys! i am going to get mirena out 2/14/11 i cant wait to start trying to conceive again. i am a little worrie...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.