Skip to content
any advice???
caylalynn posted:
I am going to get my mirena removed next Monday and am curious how difficult it has been for others to get pregnant. i am 23 and have had my mirena in for 3 year now and cant seem to find out information on how difficult it has been for other mirena users after removal to get pregnant, can any one give me some what of an idea of what im looking at trying to achieve? or maybe give me some facts that could be beneficial?

frances03 responded:
Hi checked with my Doc about four month ago when I was going to take mines out. The Doc said that you can start trying right after you take it not. She you ouvalte right after its removed I hope this helps. type on Mirena removal on wedmd they should give you some get facts.

caylalynn replied to frances03's response:
thank you that does help a little i had it removed monday and i think i will test in about 10 days now :) i will let u know how it goes :)
Cayla

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.