Skip to content
Looking for Encouragement
WisGirl24 posted:
Hi ladies. I took 3 home pregnancy tests (one First Response, one Dollar Tree and one Clear Blue Easy digital) on Saturday, April 23rd and got positive results with all three tests. I had light cramping earlier in the week, but was not any where as severe as my usual menstrual cramps. There has been no bleeding. I have been extremely tired and have a very sore chest. Anyways, I had some blood work done this morning to confirm and the HCG test came back as a 4. As many of you know, anything less than 5 is considered negative. I'm so confused. My doctor said it certainly could be lab error, but I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. It sucks! I had a chemical pregnancy in January and am scared that i am going to have to go through that disappointment again.
ToBeOrNot responded:
I hope the best for you! What is a chemical pregnancy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 23 years old and have had 2 little boys! i am going to get mirena out 2/14/11 i cant wait to start trying to conceive again. i am a little worrie...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful