Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Looking for Encouragement
WisGirl24 posted:
Hi ladies. I took 3 home pregnancy tests (one First Response, one Dollar Tree and one Clear Blue Easy digital) on Saturday, April 23rd and got positive results with all three tests. I had light cramping earlier in the week, but was not any where as severe as my usual menstrual cramps. There has been no bleeding. I have been extremely tired and have a very sore chest. Anyways, I had some blood work done this morning to confirm and the HCG test came back as a 4. As many of you know, anything less than 5 is considered negative. I'm so confused. My doctor said it certainly could be lab error, but I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. It sucks! I had a chemical pregnancy in January and am scared that i am going to have to go through that disappointment again.

ToBeOrNot responded:
I hope the best for you! What is a chemical pregnancy?

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 21 years old and have been trying to get pregnant with my husband for over a year. I know I am a little young by ever since I was little I have A...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.