Skip to content
trying 2 conceive
luvlyk78 posted:
I am 33 and have probs conceiving, been married 9yrs and it took me 5 yrs to conceive the 1st time and unfortunately I miscarried, and it will be 4 yrs in sept since the miscarriage, I did find out I had fibroids which I just had those remove in may of this yr, so I'm tryin to start afresh and pray that this will be my yr, I have tried the clomid. Progesterone etc, nothing. How about IUI any suggestions, its becoming a lil disappointing
hgreenwood7058 responded:
I have not had an IUI before but I do recommend posting this same question in the TTC after loss board. There are some gals in there that are going through IUI's now and have tried other things. I am a member over there as well. They are a great group and I think they could give you some good information. best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(24-will be 25 in sept). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful