Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
trying 2 conceive
luvlyk78 posted:
I am 33 and have probs conceiving, been married 9yrs and it took me 5 yrs to conceive the 1st time and unfortunately I miscarried, and it will be 4 yrs in sept since the miscarriage, I did find out I had fibroids which I just had those remove in may of this yr, so I'm tryin to start afresh and pray that this will be my yr, I have tried the clomid. Progesterone etc, nothing. How about IUI any suggestions, its becoming a lil disappointing

hgreenwood7058 responded:
I have not had an IUI before but I do recommend posting this same question in the TTC after loss board. There are some gals in there that are going through IUI's now and have tried other things. I am a member over there as well. They are a great group and I think they could give you some good information. best wishes
Heather(24),DH Lee(24-will be 25 in sept). PCOS w Hemmoragic cysts. BFP:1/23/11 M/C 2/10/11

Spotlight: Member Stories

I have been married for 2yrs now and we have 2 doggies. I am a military wife and love everyday of it... My husband and I are trying to have a child to...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful