Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
clomid
ginagaston posted:
I'm a returning user. I was on this board & yrs ago. I was lucky enough to try only 1 month to conceive last time. This time I'm already at 8 months trying!! I just started Clomid yesterday. Has anyone out there tried it?

starchic responded:
I am also ttc, I am very irregular so the doctor started me on provera for 10 days to start my period. On cycle day 3 I will begin clomid! I hope it works for both of us! good luck!

ginagaston replied to starchic's response:
Baby dust! Incase you don't know, there's also a Clomid discussion board on here. Its great

Rockygirl28 responded:
Not yet, but I just dropped my husbands sample off at the lab this monring and depending on the results if he or I will start on the Clomid.

Rockygirl28 responded:
Not yet, we're waiting on the results of my husbands S sample and depending on the results who will have to be on Clomid.

Spotlight: Member Stories

When my hubby and I got married we both sat down and talked for a long time about "When do we want a family?" After some hours of talking ...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.