Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

clomid
    ginagaston posted:
    I'm a returning user. I was on this board & yrs ago. I was lucky enough to try only 1 month to conceive last time. This time I'm already at 8 months trying!! I just started Clomid yesterday. Has anyone out there tried it?

starchic responded:
    I am also ttc, I am very irregular so the doctor started me on provera for 10 days to start my period. On cycle day 3 I will begin clomid! I hope it works for both of us! good luck!

ginagaston replied to starchic's response:
    Baby dust! Incase you don't know, there's also a Clomid discussion board on here. Its great

Rockygirl28 responded:
    Not yet, but I just dropped my husbands sample off at the lab this monring and depending on the results if he or I will start on the Clomid.

Rockygirl28 responded:
    Not yet, we're waiting on the results of my husbands S sample and depending on the results who will have to be on Clomid.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
    Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    7 of 13 found this helpful

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.