Skip to content
ginagaston posted:
I'm a returning user. I was on this board & yrs ago. I was lucky enough to try only 1 month to conceive last time. This time I'm already at 8 months trying!! I just started Clomid yesterday. Has anyone out there tried it?
starchic responded:
I am also ttc, I am very irregular so the doctor started me on provera for 10 days to start my period. On cycle day 3 I will begin clomid! I hope it works for both of us! good luck!
ginagaston replied to starchic's response:
Baby dust! Incase you don't know, there's also a Clomid discussion board on here. Its great
Rockygirl28 responded:
Not yet, but I just dropped my husbands sample off at the lab this monring and depending on the results if he or I will start on the Clomid.
Rockygirl28 responded:
Not yet, we're waiting on the results of my husbands S sample and depending on the results who will have to be on Clomid.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful