Skip to content
Feel like im crazy..3 weeks late but know I have ovulated
soyy88 posted:
So I am now three weeks past my expected date which was Aug 3. Nothing so far and three HPT have shown negative. I do know that I had ovulated July 20th. Don't you have to have a period after ovulating if the egg hasn't implanted. I have had "0" bleeding and no indication or the normal pms. I went and got a blood test and waiting the results. Has this happened to anyone before? I still believe I can be pregnant but when explaining this to my doctor they didn;t really say anything at all.
Anon_23714 responded:
yeah doctors can be stupid sometimes. it happen to me but 2 out of 3 preggo test came barely positive. so when n had a blood test n it came back negative the stupid doctor told me tat is normal for a female to have miscarages n tat probably tat happen to me. cause i was 15 days late n had the symptoms. they just dont know how to tell u stuff. but just wait for ur bld test n good luck...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married since 2007. We decided to start TTC in November of 2009 and got pregnant the first try. :) We found out we were pregnant...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful