Skip to content
Feel like im crazy..3 weeks late but know I have ovulated
soyy88 posted:
So I am now three weeks past my expected date which was Aug 3. Nothing so far and three HPT have shown negative. I do know that I had ovulated July 20th. Don't you have to have a period after ovulating if the egg hasn't implanted. I have had "0" bleeding and no indication or the normal pms. I went and got a blood test and waiting the results. Has this happened to anyone before? I still believe I can be pregnant but when explaining this to my doctor they didn;t really say anything at all.

Anon_23714 responded:
yeah doctors can be stupid sometimes. it happen to me but 2 out of 3 preggo test came barely positive. so when n had a blood test n it came back negative the stupid doctor told me tat is normal for a female to have miscarages n tat probably tat happen to me. cause i was 15 days late n had the symptoms. they just dont know how to tell u stuff. but just wait for ur bld test n good luck...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I just started TTC, post vasectomy-reversal surgery. DH's vasectomy was done 9 yrs ago; reversed (Aug 2010). I've been using a ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.