Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
could it be a BFP???
tinkluvsben posted:
So, I have been lurking on these boards for years literally... 4 1/2 years ago when hubby and I started TTC. I haven't posted in forever so to get u up to date DH & I are both 28. We've been married for 5 years and together for 9. I was diagnosed with PCOS in June 2010 and put on Metformin. Still no positives. A friend of ours had been TTC for 5 years and decided to take Fertility Blend... well she got a BFP after 1 month of taking them. So hubby and I decided we would try them, both the women's and men's formulas... attack with a double whammy lol. Anyway here's the info on my cycle. I started AF on Aug 17 and it ended on Aug 20. I started Fertility Blend on Aug 19 b/c i knew AF would end the next day. DH and I did the BD on Aug 27,28,31,&1. I got a negative OPK @ 5am on Aug 20 and then got a positive OPK on the Clear Blue Digital ones on Aug. 31 at 4:30pm. I am now I believe 4 DPO. My breast are tender to touch and i have some mild cramping...nothing painful just slight discomfort. Both the cramping and the tender breasts started yesterday. I usually get sore boobs a few days before my period but never this soon and I get severe cramps with AF. I know it is probably way too soon for me to feel this way but this is very different then any other cycle i've had. Maybe its wishful thinking but I am seriously hoping that with all my prayers and the use of Fertility Blend that this may be the month where i can finally say I got a BFP after trying for 4 1/2 years. Baby dust to all... look forward to hearing from you!!!

SMaxlow responded:
Your story is very touching, I am feeling the same symtoms of you and I am not suppose to start my period until next week Thursday and I have been feeling that way for 3 days now. I am wishing you the best of luck!

tinkluvsben replied to SMaxlow's response:
Wow I was surprised when i came to the boards and I had a reply lol. Thank u! I'm at 9DPO now and still waiting. Cramping stopped on 6dpo but then picked up again around 12am today. I figured AF was coming super early b/c those cramps felt that way. Still no AF and no BFP. I tested today b/c I was to weak not too... i was a victim to the urge to POAS. Of course being only 9DPO it was a BFN. I think with all the cramping it is either AF is coming soon or implantation is taking place. If it was implantation then I won't get a positive for most likely a few days. I am going to test again on Monday so we'll see. Fingers crossed Thank you for the good wishes. Good Luck to you as well! Baby Dust

Mrs_twombly replied to tinkluvsben's response:
I am 9 dpo too! Actually my first ovulation date was the 15 then my temps have been increasing every day FF changed my o date to the 20th. I don't agree lol I'm crampy and gassy. I couldn't wait and got a bfn today. But I know it's too soon! Good luck!!

Mrs_twombly replied to Mrs_twombly's response:
Here is my chart, could I be pregnant?http://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/chartgraph_module.php?d=2011-10-03

att76 replied to Mrs_twombly's response:
I was just curious what is Fertility Blend?

CortneyMarie responded:
Hey to all the ladies in this discussion have you got an answer yet I'm curious cuz I am still in that waiting game and experiencing cramping and lower back pain like mad, also gas and a little bit of tender breasts???? How did you make out good luck hope all is well!!!

caylalynn replied to CortneyMarie's response:
know no one has replied on here for a month but i thought i would ask if any one had a BFP because i am have cramping back pain tender breast and exhaustion 7dpo. i need advice on what i should do i took a test but got a BFN im pretty sure it is way to soon to test.
Cayla

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful