Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
IUC (Mirena) removal next week!
An_239846 posted:
Hi all! I am new here. I am pretty excited because I am getting my IUC removed next friday. However we aren't going to be trying to conceive for another ten months (next August). I have had my Mirena for a total of eight years. I have two children ages 8 and 9, but I am turning 30 and am a little concerned about whether I'll have difficulty getting pregnant or not. Anyhow, we are going to be using condoms and other non hormonal contraceptives until then. I am just really happy and excited because this is the first step in planning our pregnancy. I have been eating well, and exercising, and I will start taking prenatal vitamins tomorrow!

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married for a little over a year and we're both 27. I have a DD from a previous relationship, she's 7. Earlier this year...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.