Skip to content
signs of ovulation ? or what ?
An_239987 posted:
hi there , i got married on 15th july , and since then i am trying to get pregnant , last night we had sex and i lifted my legs for about 30 min, i woke around 6:30 am and suddenly water came out from my vagina and still now i am having few drops coming out suddenly
why its happening ? is it good or bad ?
my ovulation starts today till 24th ? is it sign of ovulation or what ?
please answer

Take the Poll

is it ovulation ?
  • yes
  • no
vote
View Poll Results

roselee54321 responded:
I used to do the whole legs up in the air for 15min. Until, i found the product "Instead" now called "Soft Cup" its a little plastic ring and plastic cup that slides in and holds all the semen in ! It is comfortable and clean feeling. The second month i used it i got preg. but i m/c at 9wks.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I'm 27, and ive been married for nearly 9 years to a loving husband. we have 3 boys, but are having a hard time adding to our family. im glad to b...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.