Skip to content
Could I be....
Stenya posted:
Hi everyone,

So im in the middle of my two week wait and going nuts. I was put on 50mg of Clomid my first round but I didnt ovulate so I was then moved to 100mg.

I had my blood work taken this morning to check for progesterone and I see my doctor on Friday. Now here is my situation which is where I need some advice.

I started spotting on cycle day 21. It was only a little and only happened once. I have had a few cramps but nothing major at all. Do you think this could mean some good news? I didnt tell my husband I was spotting (im asumming it could be implantation bleeding) because I would rather be the only one that has a let down if we do get a BFN. I just dont want to get his hopes up. I feel kinda different I guess...I feel like I might be, but im worried I am getting my hopes up and convincing myself that this could be our month.

I took a test last night (one of the first response ones..its supposed to be able to tell earlier) but it was negative.

Any advice or experiences that you guys might have had that are similar would really help me.

Thanks for listening!

roselee54321 responded:
How are you now? Would love to hear an update. I am on my second month of Clomid 50mg

Stenya replied to roselee54321's response:
Thanks for your message. Im still not pregnant, but the 100mg has been working to make me ovulate. I actually just finished my 4th round (3rd round on 100mg) so by mid december I should know if it worked again, and hopefully I will have a BFP.

How are you doing?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My DH and I have been married since 2007. We decided to start TTC in November of 2009 and got pregnant the first try. :) We found out we were pregnant...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.