Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Cycle after 6 yrs finally Can we get preg?
MsGeorgia12 posted:
My husband and I have been together for 6 years and I have also not had my cycle in 6 yrs. But on October 10th I was pleasantly surprised when I woke and had started. The first thing that has come to both of our minds is can we get preg now?? We are going to try our best without having to see the doctor first. Now with PCOS this may be a hard process but can it happen? I do not take any meds to control this so my question to my fellow reads if you have any advice or know if its possible to get preg after 1 cycle please let me know ! Thanks to all who take there time to help me...

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.