Skip to content
Help!
Wantin2bamommie posted:
Hello all. I am a newbie. My husband and I are trying to have a baby. We have been trying for 8 months (5 months on our own and 3 months with doctor help. I just completed my 2nd round of clomid (100mg) and have not yet gotten pregnant. I had a hysteropamy about 3 months ago and a fibroid and several cyst were removed. I began taking clomid and have been on it for 2 months. Now my doctor wants to do a hysteroscopy. I am 41 and my husband is 51 and we feel that we are running out of time. I do ovulate while taking clomid, but I am just wondering why I have not gotten pregnant yet. I know that I am being impatient, but we want so much to have a baby. Does anyone have any words of encouragement or words of wisdom?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My Story...My husband and I have been TTC on and off almost 10 years now. After going through many lifes trials and tribulations including breakups, e...More

Helpful Tips

i just dont know
just resently had to abort my baby because of medical issues with my body. my and my boyfriend were being careful but the condom broke now ... More
Was this Helpful?
13 of 29 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.