Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need some advise
blackie84 posted:
I am 27 and I and my DH have been trying to conceive now since June 2011. I had a surgery for left ovarian cyst in Dec 2009. since then my cycle has been pretty regular. I have taken 3 packs of fertile aid and this is my third cycle i will be using the Ovacue bundle. well, i kind of feel frustrated because my husband and i are in two different states and so we have to time sex in order to get pregnant. I am also using OPK to make sure that i don't miss out. my AF is to start today, though i pray it does not come but I am already feeling the cramps and a heavy breast which are an indication that AF is knocking at my door. Please what else do you advise me to do? should I complain about trying to conceive to my doctor as yet? how long do you think i can wait? i am afraid the surgery has something to do with this and should see the doctor immediately. Any suggestion please?

Spotlight: Member Stories

Well, my story as a mother began in August of 2005 when my husband and I discovered we were expecting. Two weeks later I experienced some cramping and...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful