Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Need some advise
blackie84 posted:
I am 27 and I and my DH have been trying to conceive now since June 2011. I had a surgery for left ovarian cyst in Dec 2009. since then my cycle has been pretty regular. I have taken 3 packs of fertile aid and this is my third cycle i will be using the Ovacue bundle. well, i kind of feel frustrated because my husband and i are in two different states and so we have to time sex in order to get pregnant. I am also using OPK to make sure that i don't miss out. my AF is to start today, though i pray it does not come but I am already feeling the cramps and a heavy breast which are an indication that AF is knocking at my door. Please what else do you advise me to do? should I complain about trying to conceive to my doctor as yet? how long do you think i can wait? i am afraid the surgery has something to do with this and should see the doctor immediately. Any suggestion please?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.