Skip to content
42 years old and trying to have my 1st baby
Pebbles355 posted:
I am 42 years old and started to try to conceive 3 months ago ( no success to date). I am using the ClearBlue Ovulation test sticks and have narrowed down by ovulation schedule. I am noticing that I am not experiencing a section of time where I am not either feeling the pre-menustration cramps or the ovulations symtoms..I seem to go from one right to the next - confusing ???? Let me try to explain

Example: Got my period on Nov 17th and it lasted until Nov 21. A few days afterwards I started to feel the pre-ovulation sensations. On Nov 26, I got the "smiley" face on the ovulation stick (which detected my LH surge). During the next 4 days, my husband and I were very active (Nov 26-30). Well, from Dec 1st to date I have been feeling the pre-menustration cramping (tender breasts, lower back pain, tingling sensation on the lower front right side). Period is due on or around Dec 12th.

Not sure why I do not have at least one week or so where I dont feel "any" pre-menustration cramping or pre-ovulation symptoms. Seems like my body goes from one right to the other.

Note: This is not the first month that this has happened.

Is this normal?

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been together from 6 years. We got married in June of 2010. We enjoy spending time with eachother and family. I found out I was ...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.