Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
TTC but can't figure out my crazy period (PLEASE HELP)
MadeWoman26 posted:
I'm 28 yrs old and my fiance' is 36 and we are ttc but my period isn't the same as it use to be for the past few months my period has been off last month my period was two to three days late and before that my period came like three to four days earily and ended days earily. but i'm still trying to figure it out i'm not sure how to count i've tried the ovulation calculator on this site it said 30 days so i'mtrying that i hope the next time i come on here i'll be saying i'm prego but if you can help me figure out this crazy period of mine i would really like that so we can have our baby

Spotlight: Member Stories

Me and DH have been married for a little over a year and we're both 27. I have a DD from a previous relationship, she's 7. Earlier this year...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.