Skip to content
TTC trigger shots, clomid and much more
gabzi posted:
My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now, over a year with medical intervention. All our issues are on my end. I don't ovulate on my own and have had issues with ovarian cysts. I started on clomid which never worked on its own for me now I am on a combination of clomid, trigger shot followed by endometrin. I feels like im on a constant rollercoaster, I get my hopes up each month on to be let down again. I have done treatmenst involving trigger shot for two months now, I know it takes time but I was just curious if anyone knows how many attempts someone generally takes when using the trigger shots and timed intercourse before moving on to the next step. I am just wondering how long I should expect it to take. It's different for everyone but if anyone has some stories or insight into this I would appreciate it. I am constantly on some type of medication that either makes me exhausted, in pain or fat and I just want to know that it will all be worth it, not that I really have any other choice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

My story starts at a very young age. I had my DS at a very young age in 92. When I next got pregnant in 97 I was so happy because I was finally with m...More

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.