Skip to content
TTC trigger shots, clomid and much more
gabzi posted:
My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now, over a year with medical intervention. All our issues are on my end. I don't ovulate on my own and have had issues with ovarian cysts. I started on clomid which never worked on its own for me now I am on a combination of clomid, trigger shot followed by endometrin. I feels like im on a constant rollercoaster, I get my hopes up each month on to be let down again. I have done treatmenst involving trigger shot for two months now, I know it takes time but I was just curious if anyone knows how many attempts someone generally takes when using the trigger shots and timed intercourse before moving on to the next step. I am just wondering how long I should expect it to take. It's different for everyone but if anyone has some stories or insight into this I would appreciate it. I am constantly on some type of medication that either makes me exhausted, in pain or fat and I just want to know that it will all be worth it, not that I really have any other choice.

Spotlight: Member Stories

I never knew I wanted kids until my friends all started having them. Then I knew for sure. I had my first m/c at 24 with my boyfriend at the time who ...More

Helpful Tips

i am pregnant
Hey friends, i am so happy so talk to you about this spell caster called Dr zogo, i got his email through a friend he had helped, i was ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful