Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Ovulation Kit
ahans86 posted:
My husband and I have been TTC for 6 months now, going on to month 7. My Dr. recommended to try one of those ovulation kits. I bought two so I could test twice a day all month long. I never once got a positive result with it I have another dr. appointment next week to find out some other options. At the previous appointment she suggested I go back onto BC for a couple months to try regulate my cycles back to normal (I've had 38-40 day cylces since stopping BC) I really don't want to do this, I feel it will just set us back that much longer. Anyone else had to try this?? I would much prefer to just start on Clomid, as I've heard it was effective. But for whatever odd reason my dr. has never mentioned it

Spotlight: Member Stories

TTC for over 2 years now. I am 31 and my husband is 32 years old. We have had 4 unsuccessful IUI's and now moving on to IVF.

Helpful Tips

Hello everyone
Hi, I'm keita (i use to be keita28269) (i was also on clomid board, ITSG board, and Trying to Conceive after loss) and I had been trying to ... More
Was this Helpful?
7 of 13 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.