Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
This has become my life...
greenbaylove posted:
Hi ladies! So glad I found you all. I'm 29, TTC 8 months. Doc started me on Provera then Clomid last month- after learning not to hope I was SO hopeful this time. Just got back from MD for a follicle ultrasound...nothing. He said they are "quite small" and doubts that I will O this month. So here comes the waiting game again, right? Wait for AF, wait to start Clomid round 2 (he's doubling the dosage this round) and wait for the next ultrasound.
I feel as if this is all I do, all I think about, all I talk about. Some days I want to say to DH "Forget it! It's not meant to be! Let's adopt another dog (or 2!) and be happy in our lives." I have such an amazing life, why do I feel so sad and empty and unable to enjoy/appreciate anything anymore?
I know that we haven't been TTC as long as many couples, and I ought to have faith, but it's SO stressful and I'm SO tired of answering that stupid question: "You've been married four years... why haven't you had a baby?"
ARGH! I finally starting saying "we can't" just to shut people up, but now nosies feel like they can ask all other kinds of questions.
Thanks for letting me vent. Much love and luck to you all.
K

HENNEN15 responded:
I understand where you are coming from. My husband and I have been trying for 5 years and evertime i get my period it feels like someone is just stepping on me and killing all hope that I have. I hope that you have someone you can talk to when you feel like this. I have a sister and an aunt that I talk to when feel like that just because I feel like my husband is feels like I am blaming him and Im not. But I do get mad because it feels like he doesn't think that it is a big deal when I get my period. I try to explain to him it feels like the 1 thing that I an suppose to do being a women is have a baby and I cant do that. So I hope that you have more luck soon and try to keep your head up trust me I know what you are feeling!!!

Spotlight: Member Stories

My husband and I have been trying since July 2007. We got married that year in April. We were 29 at the time and both wanted to start a family. My hus...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.