Skip to content
tubal pregnancy?
blueeyebaby posted:
What are the signs/symptoms of a tubal pregnancy? Anyone know if you should still get a BFP?

I have had screwed up cycles since October when I stopped breastfeeding my DD. The last two cycles have been pretty similar although super long (50 days) with OPK saying I O around CD 23 (normal for my previous 5 week cycle) and CD38. This cycle I had spotting around CD28 (not usual) but a BFN CD36, CD39 and CD42 (wanted to be sure since I had some tenderness in my breasts, lightheadedness and little bit of cramps in my lower left abdomen) I am now on CD 46 and still having symptoms. The most worrisome is the cramping. I have had it usually around Oing on other cycles sometimes AF time but it wasn't as presistant as this is. I don't know if I should test again to see if I get a BFP or just call dr. Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Take the Poll

With screwed up cycles, weird pregnancy symptoms but no BFP and a possible tubular pregnancy questions should I...
  • take a test tomorrow and go from there
  • Call the doctor and let them decide what I need
  • just wait and see if AF comes in 3 more days
View Poll Results
maxkimlich responded:
my gf and i had two tubals pregnancy,,,,not fun for her at all,,,its just so hard for her,,,trying trying finally thought we were prenant and wham with tubal,,,,,i think yiu should call your dr. and get it taking care of before it get any bigger. im really sorry,,, hang in there it will happen

Spotlight: Member Stories

I am 26 and DH is 28. We have a DS who is 2. We are on our 2nd cycle of ttc baby #2. I have PCOS. I also had two chemical pregnancies prior to birth o...More

Helpful Tips

Want to change font size?
It is easy to make the font bigger press and hold your control key and click on the + key until it's as big as you like, To make the ... More
Was this Helpful?
11 of 19 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.